Should I zeta Barriss or Raid Han?

Thanks to this forum, I've been having a lot of success with my CLS (l), Nihilus, Thrawn, R2, and Kenobi team. I've got 22 zeta mats and I'm wondering if I should throw my next one on Barriss or Raid Han. Here are some of my thoughts.

I understand that zBarriss works best under a General Kenobi lead. My Kenobi is only at 5 stars now, which I think will make me a target in Arena, and which kinda defeats the purpose of that strong defensive team. How does she do under a CLS lead? And who would I replace if I used her on defense? Nihilus?

My Raid Han is one piece of gear away from G11. I've found mostly that teams using G11 Raid Han have been pretty easy for me to beat on offense. He seems to be really, really squishy.

Where else might these toons shine? I've got a pretty stacked Resistance team so GW isn't too much of a problem, but which of the two do better in HAAT?

Here's my squad: https://swgoh.gg/u/naidora/collection/

As always, any help is much appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    I'd Zeta Raid Han as you can solo HAAT P1 with CLS and Zolo.
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

That's certainly a plus. I need him at G11 to do so, but I should have him there in a few days.
  • Options
    Matt360 wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

That's certainly a plus. I need him at G11 to do so, but I should have him there in a few days.

You can solo P1 with CLS alone but Zolo is great for P4
  • Options
    How about zBarriss, what can she be used for aside from Arena?
  • Options
    Zarris is great in tb to, so is zhan
  • Options
    Ooh tough question... i have zarris and she is very helpful in GW and arena... zeta raid han is my next zeta... my gut says zeta han 1st as dps is king... but if you already have GK and barris... then zeta barris 1st as that defensive combo is currently insanely difficult to overcome in arena... not impossible but definitely tough and since any team can win on offense still (mostly) the defense will give you a slightly better value... but in summary i dont you can go wrong with either.
  • Options
    With TB you may find Han gets your the most utility right now: Arena, Raids, Territory battles, GW....

Additionally, as you move up to G11 you'll find you can afford for Han to be squishy as long as he maxes damage while he's around - especially with the zeta. Moreover, once you move him to G12 he's no longer so easy to get rid of AND he hits like a dump truck.
  • Options
    I just bit the bullet and zeta'd Han Solo. As already mentioned, Han is really great and besides being able to do his own triple shot (ala Wiggs) under CMD Luke, is super fun to play on offense. From my understanding, zBarris is super great and when I have to battle her under GK lead in GW... super annoying, too.

Probably will like having either one, but if you have a strong CMD Luke... zeta Han Solo you won't regret it.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Options
    You wont regret putting a zeta on Solo. I can solo Pit raid and P1 of HAAT using him.

I now want to put my next zeta on Barris in 2-3 days. I want to run a team of GK lead, Zarriss, Zolo, zCLS, and zR2.
  • Options
    What is the key to the P1 HAAT solo? Best I did was around 1 mil damage. I have no Zeta on CLS, he is G11 and 240 speed. My Han Zolo is G10 and 213 speed. The Million Damage run was with Teebo, CLS, Han and Barriss.
  • Options
    I did a zeta on Han Solo and love it, It works so well in Arena with my Rebel team. Zeta Barris would be good if you want to run a General Kenobi lead team. That team will survive a lot of battles that rely on critical hits.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Lilpup wrote: »
    What is the key to the P1 HAAT solo? Best I did was around 1 mil damage. I have no Zeta on CLS, he is G11 and 240 speed. My Han Zolo is G10 and 213 speed. The Million Damage run was with Teebo, CLS, Han and Barriss.

You don't need to use those other guys - they just feed TM to GG. zCLS lead with Zolo are enough to solo P1 HAAT.

I have one zeta on CLS - It binds all things. Speed is 242. G12
    Solo is zeta'd with a speed of 218. CD/CC mods so CD is 216% and CC 62%. G11

Apply Use the Force to GG to apply buff down. Both CLS and Solo hit/kill the droids until GG's turn meter goes above 50%. Focus on GG to get TM down and then finish off the droids. Use CLS' basic on GG to apply speed down and reduce GG's TM on each subsequent hit. Reapply Use the Force when TM becomes high. Use Solo's basic only GG. If you have the luxury and GG has low TM, use Never Tell Me The Odds to increase CC.

I got through with GG having 4 turns left before enrage.

Others claim to have done it solo with CLS only, but I suspect they had him triple zeta'd.

• Options
    T
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

You don't need to use those other guys - they just feed TM to GG. zCLS lead with Zolo are enough to solo P1 HAAT.

Apply Use the Force to GG to apply buff down. Both CLS and Solo hit/kill the droids until GG's turn meter goes above 50%. Focus on GG to get TM down and then finish off the droids. Use CLS' basic on GG to apply speed down and reduce GG's TM on each subsequent hit. Reapply Use the Force when TM becomes high. Use Solo's basic only GG. If you have the luxury and GG has low TM, use Never Tell Me The Odds to increase CC.

Others claim to have done it solo with CLS only, but I suspect they had him triple zeta'd.

Thanks for the response. Sounds like I need that zeta on Luke for it to work then. I'm about 14 zetas away and was debating between it binds all things and Zarriss. It'll probably take me two weeks so I have some time to practice and decide
  • Options
    T

Thanks for the response. Sounds like I need that zeta on Luke for it to work then. I'm about 14 zetas away and was debating between it binds all things and Zarriss. It'll probably take me two weeks so I have some time to practice and decide

I didn't need to do the 'count every seven hits' on GG malarkey either.
  • Rotor
    473 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    delete
  • Options

This is incredible. I've got both toons with higher stats but in 3 raids haven't gotten him down more than 80% (20% remaining). And one of those three times I only got him down 30% (70% remaining) using the same strategy.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Kudos to this guy:

https://youtu.be/0mSSO2m3AEc

image.png

image.png

• Options
    Napoli wrote: »

This is incredible. I've got both toons with higher stats but in 3 raids haven't gotten him down more than 80% (20% remaining). And one of those three times I only got him down 30% (70% remaining) using the same strategy.

Yeah same thing today for me..except I got him down only around 12%
  • Options
    I've heard it's very RNG dependent @Lilpup. Some people add R2 into the mix and find it's much more reliable. I gave it a shot but then found my score in P4 dropped 2-2.5 million and wasn't worth it in the long run.
  • Options
    I used to run the same team as you OP - but I ditched DN in favor of Raid Han.

Zolo with the right set of CD/CC mods at G12 is a monster. Even more so if your R2 is modded with mad speed and can stealth out of the gate (barring an enemy team having Zolo on their squad, which they can stun your R2 before he moves). A hidden Zolo can do a ton of damage and of course he's useful in HAAT P1 or P4.

I have Zarris as well. She does do well with GK but she's fish food vs DN led Sith teams, although nobody runs Sith on my shard anymore.