A Question About a Gear

Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask is this gear worth to farm for Lumi , Sid and Qgj? It only gives 25 agi for 50 pieces and drop rate is so bad. Has anyone upgraded this and seen any use of it? Just let me know pls.

Btw after lvl 70 cap we are gonna need more of this gear, u think they are gonna make another chalennge or some way to farm it? Otherwise farming it can last forever.

kaiVgcs.png

Replies

• Options
    So i guess no one farmed this gear :smiley:
  • Options
    Search the forum for purple blowdryers and you'll find plenty of topics. Imo this gear is only worth farming if your hero can get to gear level 9 now. Otherwise the +25 stats arent worth the effort
  • Options

Nahh, i_just_dont_c4re. ;)

Seriously though, this particular gear is not worth farming due to the piddly buff it gives. Until the gear is more plentiful or it is part of a better upgrade, skip it.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Nahh, i_just_dont_c4re. ;)

Seriously though, this particular gear is not worth farming due to the piddly buff it gives. Until the gear is more plentiful or it is part of a better upgrade, skip it.

Ty for the answer and for your care :smile: