SSTAR acronym for Territory Battles

Napoli
544 posts Member
edited September 2017
For those who are not in strong and well-organized guilds, I have come up with an acronym you can use to at least squeeze out a few extra stars.

Each step can't always be done 100% depending on what toons your guild have, but it may be a decent general guideline for lower-to-mid tier guilds.

Let me know if you have any feedback that could make this stronger while keeping it simple. Again, this is for the lower-to-mid tier guilds that want to squeeze out a few extra stars and not the strong, well-organized guilds.

The acronym is SSTAR:

S - South to North/Middle deployments
S - Special Missions can be done anytime
T - Totally fill platoons before combat missions
A - Alternate stars on territories (1* South then 1* North/middle; 2* South then 2* North/Middle, etc)
R - Raid winners (Top 10-15 heavy hitters) wait to deploy until near the end (after 20hrs)

Replies

• Options
    A few people have asked me in chats if it's necessary to wait 20 hours on the last step.

It is not. The idea is to both provide structure for those who need specific details to make things simple while also conveying the general idea to hang around until you can really see where your deployments are most needed.