Please fix the Carbanti Drop in SRT Gear Challenge

Supposedly, after the QOL update, the max drop for mk 3 carbantis in tier 5 was increased to 7. I have never gotten more than 5 to drop and I get 3-4 more often than 5. I think overall, the drop rate has actually decreased after the QOL update, which is especially frustrating since so many are needed to level toons. I have searched this subject numerous times and the complaint is common. Nobody ever receives more than 5 carbantis. There has got to be a bug in this challenge. Please fix it ASAP.

Replies

• Options
    Agreed. I get 3 half the time, don't think I've ever seen 7. Truth is, they decreased drop rates and numbers on many things to prompt impatient folks to buy the parts instead. They do the same with Omegas. I don't condemn it per say, I just wish they didn't think we wouldn't notice this. Probably why they power LEAP so many new toons. Players get impatient for gear pieces to try and compete with the ones already unlocked.
  • Options
    I have never seen 6 or 7 either.

I've seen 10 million on credit heist more times than 6 or 7 carbantis.
  • DarthZannaH
    577 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Do 7 carbantis really drop? Don't know anyone in our guilds that have ever seen it, me included.
    Do or do not...
  • Options
    Drop rate of 6 or 7. <1%

I mean it has to be doesn't it? This change happened at the end of February? (Could be mistaken) and I have yet to see the 6 or 7 drop. I would think there is enough collective evidence and data collected to either a) confirm it as a bug or b) the drop rate is indeed less than 1%.
  • Options
    Yes! I’ve just said this yesterday! Carbantis shouldn’t be dropping less than 5 on final tier. It’s a joke