Speed mod challenge

2Next

Replies

• Options
    Guest wrote: »
    Speed mod are not good. You can acquire maximum 17 speed thanks to it. Ok, you're fast. But someone with a critical damage and critical chance mods will make you suffer more than what you can.

Why would put CD mods on toons that rarely crit and do 5k damage when they do.

You put your best speed set on your go first toon, your CD w the best speed on your heavy hitters and everything in the middle you do what you can with what you have left which most in tough arenas is almost all speed sets, even the tanks.
  • Options
    R2 makes it extremely easy.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Cleared it with a zR2D2. Gear 7 level 60 will be enough since they dont get hit more then once with smoke screen and stuns from R2.
  • Options
    @OP I think the sentiment some are expressing is that you might just consider going all in on Resistance. I'd get the toons required for legendary events and then get them all maxed ASAP if I started over-they're a great investment across the board and in the coming months are likely to expand as a faction. As a side note I'd just get the 5 Phoneix and 5 Empire toons. That will cover EP, Thrawn, and R2D2. After that while farming resistance you can stop off for some CLS toons, as they're also quite good.

Either way I think the point of some of the posts was to say that stopping for the challenge is a shame. I'm about to go back for resistance soon and it does seem kinda late for my account.