Best tank?

I need a strong independent tank who don't need no man to b good in a team. Someone that don't need any synergy with a character in the team. And i really want him to taunt to

Replies

• Options
    Baze, Shore, STh, Sun Fac, RG
  • Options
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    Baze, Shore, STh, Sun Fac, RG

K2SO, Old Ben, General Kenobi
  • Options
    GK and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe Old Ben. Nobody else would work.

Especially not Baze lol.
  • TofuMao
    630 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You'll find there is no such a thing, the better the tank, the more sinergy it requires, baze needs chirrut, Old ben works wonders on a rebel squad, shoretrooper needs an empire team with him, then maybe Sun Fac would be the next good tank with no sinergy required, Royal Guard is not very effective as a tank as he only taunts when someone falls under 50% health, Sthan is no good anymore with so many toons that dispel, even any Jedi can dispel with R2 with a Zeta....
    Oh yeah, forgot GK best tank no sinergy required
  • Options
    Oh, forgot GK of course!
  • Options
    GK doesn't need synergy at all with your squad.
    In a way RG is the same but his taunt often happen too late.
  • Options
    Sun fac is pretty good. I think he has one of the biggest health pools as well. St Hans is small for a tank. Fac also dispells on his basic and gains health when he hits those with buffs or debuffs
  • Options
    TofuMao wrote: »
    You'll find there is no such a thing, the better the tank, the more sinergy it requires, baze needs chirrut, Old ben works wonders on a rebel squad, shoretrooper needs an empire team with him, then maybe Sun Fac would be the next good tank with no sinergy required, Royal Guard is not very effective as a tank as he only taunts when someone falls under 50% health, Sthan is no good anymore with so many toons that dispel, even any Jedi can dispel with R2 with a Zeta....
    Oh yeah, forgot GK best tank no sinergy required

K2SO doesn't really rely on synergy and dispelling him is pointless, useless against anyone stealthed though.
  • Options
    "Tank good GK will be, quite strong he will be combine Zariss with" - Predicted by Yoda
  • Options
    Hello there
  • Options
    GK+ZBarriss+5s is the best tank combo out there imo.
  • Options
    GK but apart from him with no synergy is has to be Sun Fac. Shore/Scarif are okay without synergy but of course better with empire/rebel. Old ben, RG, StH all trash. Baze only good with Chirrut.
  • Options
    RG is very good considering he gains TM and regain health when other allies are hit, making him faster.
    I wish a rework were he could regain protection when at full health and taunting when anyone is under full protection because nowadays, you're already dead when you're at midlife.
  • Options
    I agree in most of the cases, but I do not think, that Shoretrooper ist useless outside of Empire squads. He has a good synergy with them, but he is a pretty strong standalone Tank as well.
  • Options
    Sun Fac and RG and good independent tanks with a bit of versatility.