ETA on Thrawn?

Any speculation or solid ideas? Need to farm/gear a few last toons and don't want to miss having a 7* Thrawn! CHS and G12 is slowing that down and just wondering how much of a priority I should make for Thrawn event?

Replies

• Options
    It's all speculation until we hear from devs, but the release of SW rebels season 4 might signal a return. Lately, I've been making sure I've unlocked all the toons I'll need for CLS and thrawn just to be sure I'll 7* them next time, only 45 old ben shards to go for me. Then CHS will be farmed like there is no tomorrow (then hopefully devs will let me farm kylo and finn, been pulled away from them for far far too long)
  • Options
    GuanIsHere wrote: »
    It's all speculation until we hear from devs, but the release of SW rebels season 4 might signal a return. Lately, I've been making sure I've unlocked all the toons I'll need for CLS and thrawn just to be sure I'll 7* them next time, only 45 old ben shards to go for me. Then CHS will be farmed like there is no tomorrow (then hopefully devs will let me farm kylo and finn, been pulled away from them for far far too long)
    Just like everyone else, my mods are suffering!