Necromangers

Necromangers is a mostly F2P guild. We are friendly and the core of us have been in the guild since guilds were released. We currently have HAAT on farm and are looking to increase our * rating on TB (recently got 20*). Also, our GP is 51mil.

Requirements:
-lvl 85
-able to contribute as close to 600 daily tokens as possible
-HAAT starts about 8pm est.
-Rancor raids start around 10pm est with a 24hr zero post rule for those with 7* han solo. Those with 7* Han Solo get to use a certain squad to try and get the most damage.(winner gets to choose the next squad) we do this so those without 7*Han can get him faster while still making it still kinda fun for the rest of us.
-Discord is a big bonus if you have or are willing to get.

Do not have a ton of rules just ask you obey the raid rules and are friendly and helpful to guildmates. We are all here to have fun and get some good rewards. And also that you please comply with our Haat strat so we can continue to successfully complete the raid.

I am an officer in charge of recruiting my id is (spart) 825-379-764

Most of us use discord for chat to coordinate territory battles but we do still have a couple people that don't use it but are active. You can contact me on discord Spart #4775 to talk about an invite i can link my swgoh.gg also if you like.

We currently have 3 spots open. Thank you.