My Team is Slipping

I can't stay in top 5 anymore. Not really sure what to do.

7* Luke, Lumi, Sid, Poggle, JC
6* Poe, 88, almost 86 and QGJ
5* QGJ, 86, Mace, Koth, Bobba, Chewie, Yoda and almost Rey
4* GS, Rey

I'm probably going to put Rey in the mix at 5*

Right now I'm running QGJ(lead), Sid, Luke, Poggle, Lumi

I'm almost tempted to throw JC back in the game. Like I said, I'm scrabbling to find an elite team after the Poe nerf. I have some good options (I think) but nothing is working right now

Replies

• Options
    Have you tried replacing luke with Poe or IG88? He doesnt really need other droids to be decent,
    {RotE}
  • Options
    Get poggle out. Hes not really useful anymore
  • Options
    Sid as lead, poggle, lumi, and two of the trio QGJ, Rey, GS (farm all three asap at maximum speed). Depending on circumstances, may opt to put all three in instead of either poggle or lumi, at a later stage, but not yet due to star difference
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    l3end3r wrote: »

4* GS, Rey

I'm almost tempted to throw JC back in the game. Like I said, I'm scrabbling to find an elite team after the Poe nerf. I have some good options (I think) but nothing is working right now

Replace Sid. He is not worth it if he is not leading, in my opinion. Add two from Rey, GS and IG86 for Sid and Luke
    Farm GS as fast as possible.
  • Options
    Ivan_Drago wrote: »
    Sid as lead, poggle, lumi, and two of the trio QGJ, Rey, GS (farm all three asap at maximum speed). Depending on circumstances, may opt to put all three in instead of either poggle or lumi, at a later stage, but not yet due to star difference

Thx. I'm trying to get all three in the mix, but have this stupid Jedi challenge to complete before I can finish GS
  • l3end3r
    895 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Triqui wrote: »

4* GS, Rey

Replace Sid. He is not worth it if he is not leading, in my opinion. Add two from Rey, GS and IG86 for Sid and Luke
    Farm GS as fast as possible.

I'm going to throw Rey in for Sid when she gets full gear. It's taking ages lol

In the mean time I'm running QGJ(lead), Lumi, Sid, Poggle, Poe. It did a little better today

I wish I didn't need a Jedi for cantina or else Gs would already be 7*. I'll have to come back to him
  • Options

HA! Funniest thing I heard all day
  • Options

Thx. I'm trying to get all three in the mix, but have this stupid Jedi challenge to complete before I can finish GS

See, this is what I am talking about. The jedi event is just a resource diversion
  • Options

See, this is what I am talking about. The jedi event is just a resource diversion

I know, but I didn't think the Poe nerf would hurt this bad and I'm already committed. If Yoda had been a top PVP character, my decision would be correct, but from what I understand, he's a little underwhelming at 7*. But in the long run, I'd rather have Yoda at 7* than GS a month earlier
  • Options

HA! Funniest thing I heard all day

Agreed, he's one of my two irreplaceable toons at the moment. I though QGJ and Poggle would be offense up overkill, but they work just fine together
  • Options
    Go for Sid (lead), Poggle, Lumi, GS, Poe.
  • Options
    I'd do Qui-Gon as lead. Lumi for healing. Luke and Rey for attacks. And Poe for taking damage or 88 for AoE and more offense
  • Options
    GS poggle and Poe remains relevant, jc is not.
  • Options
    Poggle lead. GS 86 88 Poe. Or QG lead, GS, 86, 88, Poggle. Or....
  • JoshG
    908 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Lately I have had good luck with QJC (leader), Poe, Lumi, GS. Depending on the other team I add Sid, Luke or Dooku as the fifth member. Also depending on the team, and if it's not my last battle of the day I pull Poe.

Edit: @Mephisto_style is right. This Yoda thing is making it hard to focus on our current teams (unless you already have your arena lineup maxed out). I unlocked Yoda yesterday and burned all of my droids/credits/energy the past two days trying to lvl/gear him up. So far I am unimpressed honestly, although I only got him to 1/6 gear8 and level 66. Maybe he gets better, but his AI control is worse than terrible so he is a liability in the arena.
  • Options
    JoshG wrote: »
    Lately I have had good luck with QJC (leader), Poe, Lumi, GS. Depending on the other team I add Sid, Luke or Dooku as the fifth member. Also depending on the team, and if it's not my last battle of the day I pull Poe.

Edit: @Mephisto_style is right. This Yoda thing is making it hard to focus on our current teams (unless you already have your arena lineup maxed out). I unlocked Yoda yesterday and burned all of my droids/credits/energy the past two days trying to lvl/gear him up. So far I am unimpressed honestly, although I only got him to 1/6 gear8 and level 66. Maybe he gets better, but his AI control is worse than terrible so he is a liability in the arena.

Well I had my arena team before Poe was nerfed and the synergy pretty much depended on him. If he was nerfed last month, I would've focused rebuilding instead of the event