Zeta and Character upgrade advice

I have 7.5 million credits from heist and another zeta coming in the next day so I'd like advice on what to do next and am mostly f2p.

Running rebel squad for arena and rancor/aat with good success--Wiggs, R2, and either K2/Cassian or STHan and usually luminara for heal. Have a decent Zader team but still not soloing any levels too.

I have Zader and R2 w/number crunch zeta.

Zeta Discussion
  • Kylo 5* and along way to 6*
  • Finn 4* and over halfway to 5*
  • R2 6* Combat analysis
  • Boba 7*
  • GMT 7*
  • Thrawn 5*
  • Jyn 6*
I think those would be most likely unless others have a suggestion on someone else. Could I do AAT solo with Zylo @ 5*? Or is that not as useful until I get 6* or above on him?

Also, with the 7.5 million credits, I can upgrade to lvl 85 some low level chars but not sure who would be best. Options are:
  • Maul 5*
  • Rex 4*
  • Captain Han 4*
  • 1 of the Veteran Smugglers (probably not worth it unless can do both)
  • Chirrut
  • RT for making a Resistance team

Other options for leveling up are to get up to 85 a combo of TFP(4* 78), OB(5*65), DN(3*79), Ezra(6* 62), Dooku (5* 78), Veers (6* 80), IG88 (6* 65), Bistan (nearly 6* 66), ST/Sass both at 3* only.

Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    @IronRanger - I would probably put your zeta on R2 Combat Analysis. Another option is Cassian. I regretted his zeta quickly, but when TB dropped it became a surprisingly good advantage in combat missions. So if arena is your focus, definitely do not do Cassian. However, if TB jumps up on your list at some point recognize that zCassian is a hidden gem.

For L85, I would probably move up your RT. Depending how far away your Captain Han is from 5* he's another option that stands out from the rest.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Thanks, Captain Han is a couple days away probably from 5*...and i was thinking about leveling him up as he seems very useful and also needed for some TB.

Not sure I care about only arena that much as I maintain low 100's to just under 100 but I think I'd rather have more good team options. I also read that the toughness of GW is based on your arena team or 5 highest chars, so if I just keep amping up my arena team, I lose alot of GW loot each day so I'm less concerned about arena. R2 would amp up arena team so maybe waiting for next one or two for him.

Is a 3* RT still useful? I am working on Finn and was thinking about doing zFinn on my next zeta potentially to get the resistance team moving along.
  • Options
    IronRanger wrote: »
    Thanks, Captain Han is a couple days away probably from 5*...and i was thinking about leveling him up as he seems very useful and also needed for some TB.

Not sure I care about only arena that much as I maintain low 100's to just under 100 but I think I'd rather have more good team options. I also read that the toughness of GW is based on your arena team or 5 highest chars, so if I just keep amping up my arena team, I lose alot of GW loot each day so I'm less concerned about arena. R2 would amp up arena team so maybe waiting for next one or two for him.

Is a 3* RT still useful? I am working on Finn and was thinking about doing zFinn on my next zeta potentially to get the resistance team moving along.

If your Captain Han is nearly 5* then that's a great option for you to level to 85.

It's been a while since I've had lower star characters so I may not be the best person to give advice. My initial thought is that it's perhaps ill-advised to zeta a 3/4/5* character. R2 at 6* still seems to me like your best zeta option, but you need to see if you can find someone closer to your level for feedback on getting through GW with where you are at.

Are you up-to-date on key strategies for getting through GW such as pre-loading TM, utilizing retreat, having a few set teams, sending in sacrifice toons, etc?
  • Options
    Thanks Nap...Hopefully someone else with zeta on a 5* or 4* can chime in but that was my initial thought as I don't want to "waste" a zeta on too low a *'d toon.

For GW, I think I am up on some of the strategies but not all of them. I have 2 pretty good teams I use (my Rebel arena team and a Thrawn(L), Zader, DT, ShoreT, ST) and most days, I can complete with mainly those 2 teams. Some days I need to dip into my other teams to finish it off but I still have a tough time getting through a Chaze team so I need to figure out how to handle that better. I have used retreat and do try to do some of the pre-loading TM, but usually blast through with my 2 teams. I'll research some of those GW strats though as I probably have some to learn there.