Deploy at the very end?

Am I correct in thinking that any improvements we make in our toons to increase their GP won't count towards TB if we make the improvements after deploy? In other words if I deploy all my toons and later level some of them up, it won't give me any more TB points for the deployed toons. So we should really be waiting til the end to deploy, or at least until after any roster improvements. Probably doesn't make a big difference though.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Correct.
  • Options
    Macattack9 wrote: »
    Am I correct in thinking that any improvements we make in our toons to increase their GP won't count towards TB if we make the improvements after deploy? In other words if I deploy all my toons and later level some of them up, it won't give me any more TB points for the deployed toons. So we should really be waiting til the end to deploy, or at least until after any roster improvements. Probably doesn't make a big difference though.

Probably doesn't make a huge difference, unless you grind a unit up several gear levels, get a toon to 7*, or throw a zeta on one