Barriss Offee Invigorating Strike not healing properly

For the last few days (as of Feb 15), Barriss Offee's Invigorating Strike is only healing Barriss for a small amount (40-50) when it processes. It is not healing the rest of the team at all. I've tested this in GW and Light Side Battles. So to break it down, it has 2 bugs when it processes: 1) only healing for a minimal amount, and 2) only healing Barriss. The frequency it processes seems to be fine though.

Replies

• Options
    For the last few days (as of Feb 15), Barriss Offee's Invigorating Strike is only healing Barriss for a small amount (40-50) when it processes. It is not healing the rest of the team at all. I've tested this in GW and Light Side Battles. So to break it down, it has 2 bugs when it processes: 1) only healing for a minimal amount, and 2) only healing Barriss. The frequency it processes seems to be fine though.

This is the lifesteal you see, they added this to the new update. Lots of heroes now have lifesteal, you can see the % at swgohcantina.com
    Her invigorating strike is working fine for me. Just remember its doesn't proc every attack
  • Options
    Thanks for the reply Pindasauskanon. I looked Barriss up on swgohcantina.com and don't see that in her abilities. I have my Barriss at level 70, gear level 4, (health 14,349) and she used to give my entire team a 860 point heal about 30% of the time when she did her primary strike. That hasn't happened in a few days (50 to 100 strikes with her at least). I only get the 40-50 heal points for her only about 30% of the time now.
  • Options
    Pindasauskanon - I stand corrected. I see where some items give health steal now in the game update notes. I assume that's where the +40 health is coming from sometimes when Barriss strikes. Thanks.