Arena Collusion is Cheating isn't it?

How long until it's fixed? Or at least some semblance of defense. You can spend $10,000.00 on this game but still lose to F2P. That really motivates me to spend more.

Replies

• Options
    So collude with them. Why do you have to be the fat whale atop your throne of F2P plebs?
  • Options
    If u can't beat them, join them :joy:
  • Options
    Osisiv wrote: »
    How long until it's fixed? Or at least some semblance of defense. You can spend $10,000.00 on this game but still lose to F2P. That really motivates me to spend more.

OP sored loser
  • Options
    Add some more 0s to the end
  • Options
    Working together with enemies and seeking allies is part of war / fight, isn´t it? So what is wrong in coordinating etc...
  • Options
    Beating my team in Arena is cheating isn't it?
    On the bright side, if you buy crystals you don't care so much about the 500 payout, that's below the minimum wage...
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    The salty tears are strong in this one.

To OP, why not be proactive and seek out your arena peers either through the forum and/or third party chat providers. You'll find many arena shards use these avenues to be social, exchange ideas, and form alliances in arena. They also relieve tension and promote the co-operation you seem to be against. You may call it collusion, but those who treat arena as a non-zero-sum game and cooperate with peers tend to prosper rather than those who play in isolation.
  • Options
    morepewpewles.jpg
  • Options
    Lmao, if you can spend tens of thousands on a mobile game, why would you even care about daily crystals, you silly op :heart:
  • Options
    Perhaps you should focus on getting our arena team tweaked instead of complaining... just saying...

And basically everything everybody above me said... Silly kraken :*
  • Options
    I wasn't a fan of working with your shardmates before, I was all for battling it out but I realized it's such a big help when you don't have to keep checking to see if you've been sniped or whatnot, cause yano Star Wars isn't life, now we have become one cohesive shard party! Plus there's many payout times, not everyone on your shard has the same payout so it's not like the whole shard is against you unless you're snipin them at their payout. Listen join up it will make your swgoh life easier and less stressful.
  • Options
    We don't collude to block people. We have a list of payouts, and we avoid people 2 hours before their payout. People with the same payouts figure out their own rotations. Makes arena 100% stress free. Even our whales cooperate by not camping out in 1st when it's not their payout.
  • Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    The salty tears are strong in this one.

To OP, why not be proactive and seek out your arena peers either through the forum and/or third party chat providers. You'll find many arena shards use these avenues to be social, exchange ideas, and form alliances in arena. They also relieve tension and promote the co-operation you seem to be against. You may call it collusion, but those who treat arena as a non-zero-sum game and cooperate with peers tend to prosper rather than those who play in isolation.

Bingo! I know when to not attack certain shard mates, they know when to avoid me. It works out nicely and we all benefit.
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Options
    Osisiv wrote: »

I think it's just fair that dirty whales lose to F2P.

tenor.gif
  • Options
    First try and chat to your shardmates rather than complain.

However it is irritating when they just want to spend their crystals and stay in top 5/10 despite their payout being at a different time.

If you're unlucky like some of us you're stuck in a shard full of entitled little runts that don't want to share or even chat to you - but meh, it's just a game. I squeeze into top 5 sometimes and then get knocked down. I don't care about staying in the top 5 all day - let them spend their crystals on staying in the top 5/10. At least you've got better things to do with your life and proved to yourself that you can get in top 5 and get the rewards (if you time it well).

It is a pain having to fight your way up just in time for your rewards - but as I said, it's a game. I manage to speak to a few of my shard mates that are actually happy to chat and share the rewards - and we target the entitled "we shall not be moved" people - it means they spend more of their crystals, ergo, spend more on the game, and therefore means more content for us to play with in the future.

I think they are thinking of basing it on highest rank of the day - or something like that, which would get rid of it.

Welcome to the world of selfish people.
  • Options
    You know, people who don't work well with others don't get far in life either..
  • Options
    Usually people "work together" because of the person in their shard who attacks throughout the day and causes everyone to lose crystals. Usually this person tends to be a whale that likes to sit atop the arena ranking 10 hours before his payout because he likes to feel like the boss.