Imagine what we could get done.

I read through the threads and the majority of everything is fix this, make this easier, that's too much.....blah blah blah. EA and CG have done a wonderful job with this game. I've been playing since Nov. year one. This is the smoothest and most enjoyable content yet. Some of the early bugs were horrendous. Balance issues between toons is about as good as it's ever been.

Anyways back to my title, Imagine what we could get done, if everyone put as much time and effort into fixing this world as they put as much time and effort into just complaining about a mobile game......
I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    Balance issues as good as usual ?

Let me guess, you got CLS and you are a LS player, am I right ? :D
  • Options
    +1, agreed to many people on here complain about stuff because they can't do it or lack the patience.
  • Options
    I read through the discussions daily and majority of it are GW complaints. I kind of pity the mods who have to reply and move these threads on a daily basis.
    Other than that, I don't think balance between toons is as good as it has ever been, not with CLS dominating pretty much everything. That's more like the opposite of balance.
  • Options
    Balance, lol. Devs intentionally broke that thing and even said it.
  • Options
    For just seventy five sense a day YOU could SAVE the WORLD!

giphy.gif

#AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Options
    KennyKonif wrote: »
    I read through the threads and the majority of everything is fix this, make this easier, that's too much.....blah blah blah. EA and CG have done a wonderful job with this game. I've been playing since Nov. year one. This is the smoothest and most enjoyable content yet. Some of the early bugs were horrendous. Balance issues between toons is about as good as it's ever been.

Anyways back to my title, Imagine what we could get done, if everyone put as much time and effort into fixing this world as they put as much time and effort into just complaining about a mobile game......

Agreed, too many people complain about the smallest things. Not enough people help each other as well. I'm a senior in high school and nobody helps the freshmen around the school. Everyone's out there for themselves
  • Options
    So enlighten us. What is it you're doing thats "fixing the world".
  • Options
    Community service basically