Unofficial Tier List

This is not a this character is bad or good or medium tier list. this is more of a tier list based on my interactions with each character in GW and Arena.

[list=S+ Tier]

[*] Qui-Gon Jinn
[*] Geonosian Soldier
[*] Princess Leia
[/list]

[list=S Tier]

[*] Old Ben
[*] Darth Sidious
[*] Luminara Unduli
[/list]

[list=S- Tier]

[*] Count Dooku
[*] Captain Phasma
[/list]

I consider this a decent looking top 8. These characters cause more headaches than any other characters in the game. on their best days they are a nightmare to deal with. With the rise of qui gon in the meta dooku is looking a lot more impressive lately. geo soldier is so high because of his gear level and sheer speed dmg and health. a package no other character can boast in the game. he is a true triple threat. and obviously leia. her dmg is op next toon.. old ben.. now there is an interesting character. he does soooo much. but at the same time if he wiffs his debuff from yoda's every has tenacity up. he is useless. soo im not sure exactly where yoda and old ben are sitting. i think they work quite nicely in a team together with qgj lead. also why do people not value luminara so much higher than before right now???? she attacks as hard as the dps toons, ability blocks, best overall heal and now the character that really makes her shine is fully available and shes not even on the same teams. where is your loyalty people. jedi leader buffs speed USE JEDI. lol obviously not any bad jedi but lumi??? cmon shes a house. same with ben and i really would be excited to see a meta shift from yoda. time will tell i guess. also i consider captain phasma generally lower right now. shes currently outclassed by the now super common "hyper speed" teams. that said the combat bonuses she provides your team are invaluable. and her dps is above average with advantage and speed down right is also quite solid. but i fear she just gets immediately wrecked in the qgj match-up.also sidious is in a weird state where he hasnt gotten worse from the patch. hes gotten better. his speed puts him what feels like above the bracket he was at before. and his dmg as always is stellar along with healing immunity, aoe dot(which dot just got buffed), self healing. he also seems slightly tankyir lately im not sure. but when it takes me 4-5 attack attempts to kill him because of consecutive dodges it makes me lose matches. and thats why he isnt going anywhere. he is not average tier. he is rediculous and must be treated as so.

[list=A+ Tier]

[*] Poe
[*] Rey
[*] FOTP
[*] Poggle
[/list]

[list=A Tier]

[*] Lando
[*] Yoda
[/list]

[list=A- Tier]

[*] Old Daka
[*] Luke
[*] Jedi Consular
[/list]

I dont have enough experiance with rey or yoda or lando. so those placements are mostly speculation. rey seems overrated though. every time i run into her i slaughter her trivially. so i dont understand the hype. i can see her damage potential being high and she seems average speed i guess, low health. i dont get it. shed be dead with a single ally assisst attack from geo or qgj. idk not impressed. fotp right now i would consider higher but again. the sheer amount of qgj teams is flooding the meta, his dmg is great but hes too slow. so if u can somehow get the heat off of him with like leia and a qgj together he seems quite a bit scarier but on his own??? he gets instantly targeted by the enemy and **** on defense. old daka. i dont think shes bad by any means, i actually think shes a cool character with high potential, but shes too slow, tenacity is up on most characters, shes been unimpressive in the arena lately. jedi consular with qgj is actually a decent toon. hes outclassed textbook style by geonosian soldier though as the speed bonus provided is actually less the geo's base speed. so needless to say jc is ok right now, a slightly above average heal when your taking multiple turns so quickly will come back quite a bit faster than normally and in a long match versus a old daka, or some tanks or healers with low dps. also i have poe at a- i dont think hes completely out of the game. the game will change soon enough but as of right now he certainly is by no means a bad character. hes decently fast with an immediate taunt, the expose is extra as far as im concerned. if you could generate turn meter with another fast toon i would say poe would be very much so still viable. but he is on the decline right no for sure especially considering all of the speed teams. which if you havent caught on IS the meta right now.
also poggle intrigues me, i still think hes borderline s- tier. i think poggle is a beatstick once that 4 turn offense up comes out on the entire enemy team. its pretty scary. that character is either overwhelming to the point where it feels unfair that your full health sidious just got one shotted by a fotp with offense up... but time will tell where he lands. i can see a phasma, poggle, yoda, qgj, old been type team being pretty sick controling the tempo of the buffs and debuffs while also decking out your team. the amount of interesting team combinations right now is through the roof. the meta is taking a large shift so new previously unviable looking characters could be the next big thing. who knows. its too early to tell.

[list=B+ Tier]

[*] Finn
[*] Ig-88
[*] Kylo Ren
[*] aayla secura
[/list]

[list=B Tier]

[*] Darth Maul
[*] Darth Vader
[*] Savage Oppress
[/list]

and last but not least b tier. realistically if your trying to build an actual arena worthy team these characters arent looking quite as impressive. but synergy is key. if one of these characters synergizes in a way other characters do not. it creates quite a bit of value. like ig-88. i like ig-88 i think hes a solid character. but like the rest of the characters in b tier. hes just too slow. not enough damage. kylo ren has his moments where your like. OMG stop using that stupid aoe attack. why are you so annoying kylo. go sit down. eat a cookie. and then you wipe his entire team out while he's sitting there with an arrow on his head that says "DONT ATTACK ME" he's a pain. but he's predictable. savage oppress might be something interesting right now. im not really sure. the offense buff on received dmg is actually a solid buff. who knows. fully geared fully sharded he might be viable. but i doubt it. aayla secura i hear is pretty good. but i doubt it. shes doesnt look like she has the stats to compete with the beasts lurking around right now. darth vader apparantly is farmable from the shard shop so maybe there might be some players who 7* him and make a rediculous aoe team with lando and sidious who knows. time will tell what the new characters that break the mold will be. but if i had to guess theres only ONE character breaking the mold right now. and that is Qui-Gon Jinn. He's probably the best character in the game as of right now. if you do not own him get him.

also i realize i didnt include any other characters. this is more of a "my personal high level arena/gw tier list" so explaining why royal guard isnt good just seems like a waste of time.