Which Ewok to add?

I'm going to start working on a 5th Ewok. I have the original 4 built up fairly well (7*, g9-10, mostly Omega, no zeta on Chirpa), but have not worked on any of the new ones. I really don't have the resources to work them all up with all the other demands, so I'm going to pick one to start with.

Which one should I add? I'm leaning slightly towards Wicket, but I'm hoping some of the others here (*cough* Loose_Lee *cough*) with more experience will have a clear winner to suggest.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Wicket is by far the best.
    But it could be helpful to replace one of the old ones with Logray or something as well.
    @scuba actually has experience running Ewoks.
  • Options
    Easily Wicket. And then eventually replace Teebo with Paploo; Papi dispels with his basic which is better than Teebs, plus has a taunt to protect his friends. With Elder to back him up, Papi is very resilient. Then replace Scout with Logray, who has unavoidable dispel + AOE Daze, and also gives Foresight + Offense + Advantage; way more than Scout can provide.
  • Options
    I mostly agree with EventineElessedil. However, making a firm choice between chirpa and Teebo as your leader should dictate your decision.

Wicket, as a single addition, will bring the most to your other four Ewoks, regardless of leader. Papi is an obvious sub for Teebo and superior in almost all ways, assuming you're going to run a chirpa lead. Papi has good synergy under Teebo lead, however, and it's easy to make the case to run them both.

As far as getting rid of scout, that is a tougher decision, as ES gets some massive gains throughout g12 that the other ewoks do not. If deciding on a chirpa lead, I think ES is the odd man out... however, if deciding on a Teebo lead, I think chirpa is left behind.

Chirpa (L), Papi, Logray, Wicket, Teebo

Or

Teebo (L), Papi, Logray, Wicket, Scout

That's my theorycrafting, anyway
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    The real issue is that unless you are planning to buy him with crystals, it's going to be a long time before you can star up Wicket.
  • Options
    Thank you all for your thoughts and theory crafting. Most of you reinforced what I was thinking about Wicket, but you articulated it much better. :smile: Wicket appeared to be the one bringing the most to the old Ewoks without overlapping their value. Pap & Logray felt more like upgrades or replacements for Ewok X, instead of adding straight-up, independent value.

Re: Crystals, I'm not super thrilled about that. But I bought the packs during one of my spendy moments, so I will probably buy the 25 (28 really) more that I need to get this one hero 5*, but there he will sit until a much better method to farm him comes along.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Wicket is the the must add out of the new three. His extra turns and protection/health recovery add a lot of survivability.

If you don't have chirpa zeta teebo lead is not bad as if gives you more control and protection against counter attacks

I ran
    Chirpa, paploo, logray, wicket, teebo for a while (all zetas) That team has lots of control with 3 assists that can call teebo

I now run
    Chirpa, paploo, logray, wicket, scout (all zeta)
    Not as much control but much quicker at getting rid of opponents (as long as zeta bariss isn't there) can wipe out gk before most of the opponents even taken a turn.

Wicket is crucial for damage and survivability. Paploo is the one that can really get the party started. Raid Han rarely stuns paploo first so paploo can normally go first and clear the stun of who ever and get them all going.