question on territory battles strategy

My guild averages about 40million points per land battle (today is the outer reach and rear trenches). We've 1* both sections and now are trying to get the 28million to 2* the outer reach section. My question is, should we suggest to guild members to avoid the battles in the rear trench section (does that effect the deployment count in the outer reach...the battling troops are already deployed)? hope my question is clear!

Replies

• Options
    Good question!
    Any troops that you deploy to the Rear Trenches territory will not produce TP in any other territory for the current phase; in this case, Combat Missions in the Rear Trenches will not give you TP in the Outer Pass. If your focus is to 2* the Outer Pass and you have given up on trying to clear Rear Trenches, then you should just skip the CMs in that territory.

Seems like 40M TP ought to be enough to 2* the Outer Pass and 1* the trenches.

Hope my answer is clear!
  • Options
    Fill up the Rear Trenches platoon if you can, that's still worth doing. But, yeah, skip those central combat missions and otherwise dump everything to the bottom. Good luck!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.