How to rage on this game...

Hello,

Yesterday I had a really bad day in Squad Arena with a Darth Sidious bug...

Can you guys tell me if I could have win this battle?

I went after 3 healers and ended up with a draw :(.

Could have I win with other chars same gear less 4*?

Link here

Don't laugh on my accent, I'm not Russian
Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• Options
    Every time someone says Sidious is OP I'm gonna link this video.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Every time someone says Sidious is OP I'm gonna link this video.

Is it a bug or a buff/stat I don't know about?
    The Deathstroke attack doesn't have a chance to hit..
  • Options
    There is no bug, you got some bad RNG with the heal immunity being resisted, but your main problem was your choice of targets and using the wrong skills at the wrong time.

Attacking OB first, attacking the Chewie even after his taunt ended, using Vader's skill on Lumi to remove stun/heal immunity right before her turn, and changing targets too regularly when they have three healers. This draw was just due to poor tactics I'm afraid.
  • Options
    I was running out of time so I decided to auto attack... and I really tough Vader will kill Luminara with that blow
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Your team was 63lvl, enemy team was 69.
  • Options
    CPMP wrote: »

Your point being? Extra evasion buff in 6 lvls?
  • Options
    Man, you kept hitting Chewie after his taunt was over AND removed Lumi's immunity debuff when it finally landed. Some poor choices.

But I gotta admit, this video is pretty annoying.
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    eBitzu wrote: »
    CPMP wrote: »

Your point being? Extra evasion buff in 6 lvls?

It seems logical. When i log with my C team on GW i only see resists and evades. Also my lowbie Mace Windu never managed to land an expose on that Tank challenge.

Same goes with my Dooku. With an 90% chance to stun vs jedi, he sure fails a lot vs high lvl jedi.
  • Options
    But why? That's not right...
  • Options
    I was running out of time so I decided to auto attack... and I really tough Vader will kill Luminara with that blow

Right from the very beginning you were making wrong decisions, long before you were running out of time. Old Ben should never be your first target, preferably he should be your last. Attacking Chewie after his taunt expires is just wasting attacks. And unless you are 100% sure that the debuff removal attack will kill, then it's not worth the risk of removing the stun and the heal immunity. Basically just need to think more carefully and make better decisions.
    But why? That's not right...

And it IS right. There shouldn't be a huge difference, but of course the higher level you are (and better gear you have) the better potency and tenacity you have.

We don't know exactly how the mechanic works at the moment, but here is an example:

Your toon:

Gear 7: 50% potency
    Gear 8: 75% potency

Their toon:

Gear 7: 25% tenacity
    Gear 8: 35% tenacity

Obviously if your toon is Gear 7 and his is Gear 8, then there is not only more chance that your toon will fail to hit, but also more chance that their toon will resist.

Sid has 0% potency at Gear 8.

But either way, RNG can go your way or go against you, but if you are making terrible tactical decisions then are always going to struggle. I would suggest thinking about who your priority targets should be and what skills to use when.
  • Options
    Thank you for your advice.. it's useful data..