Bring Your Suggestions - TB Squads To Use?

Dread
152 posts Member
edited September 2017
Hi There,

Looking for suggestions on what to use for TB Squads

my swgoh.gg url: https://swgoh.gg/u/dreadknock/

I have one good squad really:
-Wiggs G10, Lands G9, ST Han G9, Ezra G10

And I am unsure of where to go from here. My goal is to help my guild as much as possible with clearing TB combat missions. I believe you need 3 full squad to essentially help your guild as best as you can.

I need help in figuring out my 2 other squads. Or using my current good squad and dispersing then out to supplement other squads.

I would like to NOT use phoenix in any other combat mission besides the mission that they are required for (don't want to over gear them as they do not help that much in other aspect of the game it seems). Also, I am very far away from having Rogue One squad ready (I am very slowly working towards Jyn and Chaze via shipment/guild/TB shard shop, months away).

I was thinking of trying to build a squad around Captain Han Solo since he is needed. But I am having troubles coming up with ideas. As well as coming up with ideas for a third squad :smiley:

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,
Dread

Replies

• Options
    Dread, Resistance lead by Finn with his zeta leader are the heroes of Territory Battles. This is true with Resistance Pilot or R2 as your fifth. I believe they could complete most light side combat missions at G10 with reasonable mods. G11 makes it easy mode and such that you don't have to care about platoons.

Zeta QGJ lead jedi are also a very viable team. Constant foresight. With this team don't necessarily prioritize the elites (except scout droids). They are better off when you kill the little guys regularly to refresh the foresight. Yoda isn't required for this. General Kenobi is beast here because when the enemies do get thru foresight he can take hits all day long.
  • Options
    Actually you need 4 good squads, after having donated the most beloved rebels to platoons :s
  • stohelit
    149 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Phoenix is the only other squad you have developed at this time.
    You could try using Lea in place of ST Han in your main squad.

Wigs, Lando, Lea, Raid Han. works well.

When have to use rebel scout this team worked well:
    Jyn, Old Ben, Cassian, Chirrut, Rebel Scout

(I don't have Baze. R2 would be another possible in this team. K2SO might work here, though haven't tried.)
  • Options
    thanks for your help guys :)
  • Options
    Zinn resistance squad
    Finn, Pilot, Trooper, Rey, Poe, 6/6 all the way to p6
  • Options
    Zinn resistance squad

I dont have a zeta yet, but i think this will be my first zeta.
  • Options
    Dread wrote: »
    Zinn resistance squad

I dont have a zeta yet, but i think this will be my first zeta.

His zeta is probably tops in the game right now, I'd follow up w R2's unique zetas after that.