There would've been no

Rebels, if there was no empire, there would not have been empire, if there were no clone troopers, there would not have been clone troopers, if there were no separatists, there would not have been separatists, if there were no siths, there would not have been siths, if there were no jedis, there would not have been jedis if there was only one side of the force, we have TWO dear developers light and dark. Neglect one and the other will become obsolate.

TL;DR work on the dark side.

PS. Nightsisters are part of the dark side, as they can use dark side of the force without getting corrupted by it, they must be pretty dang powerful dont you think ??
-woah what a claim !
-mhm I think OP has a point.

No dark side= no rebels, put your stuff together devs, so its in a nice little bag and do something useful.

Inb4- removed. Thanks for your attention.

Replies

• Options
    Umm......wat? Did u forget to put the opposing sides on every example? U listed everything twice. Like saying if there was no Usho1 there wouldnt have been Usho1.....well yeah thats obvious. I guess thats true......hmmm. Or were u meaning that they couldnt make more of themselves?
    No empire = no rebelion
    No Republic = No Separatists = No Clone Troopers?
    No Jedi = No Sith

I guess thats what you were meaning
    (Jedi & Sith are already plural)

• Options
    Your statement is in correct... although legends now, in the beginning there were only the "JEDI"(jedii)... they all used the force the same way until they leaned more toward the light or dark and they were sent away until they came back into balance. And if I remember correctly, Palpatine basically created the rebellion to get his enemies all in the same place.... so what are you talking about? And if you think chronically, the clone army was in existence 10yrs before the separatists.