Bronzium Packs System Needs Worked

As much as I love to spend my 30k Ally Points weekly by getting single Bronzium Packs one by one at 250 points rack (sarcasm), I believe a look into the time it takes to spend your points versus the rewards is needed.

Out of 30k worth of Ally points (120 packs) I am getting on average a single item worth the trouble. Yeah, there are credits and training droids as rewards, but the sheer amount of credits it takes to use those droids is not made up by the rewarded credits. I can't even see a new player getting supplies they need in the packs either. It just isn't worth it.

Please, for the love of the your users, give us better rewards AND allow multiple to be purchased at one time. That would make SO many users happy, you could not imagine.

Replies

• Options
    The rewards from Bronzium are fine. You get some useful gear, several shard drops and character unlocks (which, when higher level, means more shard shop currency).

Being able to "multi-purchase" would be a welcome upgrade, though.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*