Cancelled
Post edited by Brainz on

Replies

• Options
    I got you s top guild
  • Options
    Over 100 mill
  • Options
    @Dramaboyz that player joined us 2 days ago, and today he decided to leave in a decent way, he tried to solo rancor before it was open for damage (btw he failed to finish it) and left the guild.
    nice thing he didn't screw tb for us. so I just want to warn guild recruiters.
    message me on discord : zah#4141 if anyone needs a screenshot of what happened.
  • Options
    I messed up with the time zone and accidentally started the raiding. I realized i made a mistake and removed myself from the guild so i wouldnt get rewards. The downside was you booted me from discord
  • Options
    and you expect me to believe you, you could said that you messed up with time (although raid time is fixed everyday) and mistakes happen.
    btw I didn't kick you from the server, I'll check with the other server officer if he did it, but I don't because we both were busy at that time.
  • Options
    I just checked, you left on your own.
  • Options
    You should always talk to others if you made a mistake. Also Heroic has a raid clock. So always best to go by that.

I don't think your leader would have booted you for 1 mistake. Just saying. Maybe you all can patch things up.

Good luck.