my first zeta

So I'm really close to my first zeta (17 out 20, will be 18/20 tonight)
I run a wiggs/chaze squad, and have a 6* r2 (that should be 7* next time the even comes around)
I was leaning towards putting it on his number crunch (the one that boosts other team members) and just wanted to check that was a good move (r2 is currently g10 and working on g11)
Is there any other unit thatd it go better on? Or should I do his other zeta first? My toons with zeta possible are jyn (low gear) qgj (g9) cassian, k2so, lumi, sidious, maul, vader, sth.

Seeing as the rebel squad is my main group I thought r2 would be best, but is there anything in there thatd be better to zeta and then build on. (Mainly focused on arena and gw performance)

Replies

• Options
    R2 is awesome, very much 'meta', and number crunch is an extremely popular first choice for his zetas.

It is hard to go wrong with R2. He is literally the most "meta" character in the game if you look at the most common characters on #1 squads.

Go with your gut and put it on number crunch, is what I'm saying.

The other toons you mentioned as possibilities are all good fits for specific setups and some of them are really fun...none of them are as versatile as R2.
  • Options
    I too run Wiggs Chaze. Put my first zeta on Number Crunch, no regrets. Best thing I can slot him in my Jedi "B" team easily and does just the same boosts. Works for Resistance too
  • Options
    Combat analysis>. Especially with a crit heavy team like Wiggs you'll practically never have a debuff
  • Options
    I don't have chaze but run wiggs and others... Number crunch is a great zeta. Will really benefit many teams (rebels, resistance, etc). Good choice