Why can't we get just one?

Why can't we get just one retreat in a TB mission without losing all points?

This would at least save face with all the crashes...and the fact that I accidentally launched a battle with zetaR2 as lead and had to play it or lose everything.

Smfh
Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett

Replies

• Options
    Or at least fix those dam crashes, seriously. Once I lost my 2 best teams in a row because of Error 104
  • Options
    Lol just did likewise with Phoenix Squad. They are auto assigned by power, didn't think anything of it until I realised Ezra was lead instead of Hera.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    agree with this post. could be a set number, or I think the rule could be, you can't retreat once you've taken an explicit action in the battle. this way we avoid people just testing out compositions or RNG, and covers all cases of accidentally going in with the wrong lead or whatever
  • Options
    Or at least fix those dam crashes, seriously. Once I lost my 2 best teams in a row because of Error 104

I don't even do ship battles anymore...I just let defense do it because it crashes every time.
    Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett
  • crzydroid
    7331 posts Moderator
    Options
    Really they just need to fix or remove the stupid auto-fill feature to prevent non-leaders from going in the leader spot just because they are more "powerful."
  • Options
    Daveofett wrote: »

This would at least save face with all the crashes...and the fact that I accidentally launched a battle with zetaR2 as lead and had to play it or lose everything.

Smfh
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Lol just did likewise with Phoenix Squad. They are auto assigned by power, didn't think anything of it until I realised Ezra was lead instead of Hera.
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Really they just need to fix or remove the **** auto-fill feature to prevent non-leaders from going in the leader spot just because they are more "powerful."

Or you could just pay attention. It will be ok, you will have a TB next week, and it's not a very high chance that your 400k or 500k is the difference between getting a 69mil 3 star or not.
  • Options
    Daveofett wrote: »

Smfh
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Really they just need to fix or remove the **** auto-fill feature to prevent non-leaders from going in the leader spot just because they are more "powerful."

Or you could just pay attention. It will be ok, you will have a TB next week, and it's not a very high chance that your 400k or 500k is the difference between getting a 69mil 3 star or not.

Paying attention doesnt stop crashes...
    Daveofett Quantum's Web

Www. Conventionsetc.info

Facebook.com/Daveofett