Leveling / progress question

Jeremy456
0 posts Member
edited February 2016
Please feel free to message me if easier than replying here. Not sure.

So, I bought the Force Awakens pack a while back. Needed Poe to be relevant and I liked Kylo. I have leveled Kylo to 6* and gear 8 almost. Phasma is 5* and then bid daddy Poe is 7*. Never bothered much with Finn.

Here is my question;

I am on iOS also, so dealing with Apple.

I am thinking of applying for a refund on the pack because of the speed change and the wildly bad nerfing of Poe which was the main reason I bought the pack...if I get the refund do I lose all of those characters? What happens to ALL of the resources I put into them? I also bought $100 worth of crystal to level them up ASAP.

I would hate to get the refund on the pack and lose basically another $100 in crystals spent.

Anyone know if the Bariss refund caused you to lose her in game?

I would be fine if they dismantled the characters and gave me back what I bought and had to earn them again. Like take away the stars required to get Poe to 3* where he unlocks, but I spent a lot of cantina credits on getting him to 7* (hate myself for that)

Also curious if I should just stop leveling them now since all of it would be a waste.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    I'm not sure you're going to get anything from the refund request. You used the characters when they were good, and decided you don't like them now when they were adjusted. Of the ones in the pack, only Poe was adjusted so a full refund hardly even seems legit.

My only recommendation is that if you don't like the squad you built, tweak it and build a different "meta". Of all the toons above, none of them are junk.

A future tip: before dumping serious cash into a game, play it a while and see if it's worth what you're going to spend.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!