Separatist rework idea part 1

Hey guys, we'll be starting this series with a grievous rework (pun intended)

General Grievous

Basic: deal physical damage to target enemy with a 75% chance to deal damage again with 50% chance for a third and a 25% chance far o fourth time. This attack cannot be evaded or countered. Hits after the first cannot be a critical hit.

Special 1: Deal physical damage to all enemies with a 70% chance to inflict healing immunity and a 25% chance, for each separatist ally, to inflict armor shred

Special 2: Dispel all buffs from all enemies. General Grievous has a 25% chance, for each separatist ally to inflict FEAR.(Disables all unique abilities for one turn)

Leader: Separatist and droid allies gain 15% critical chance. Droid allies are not effected by anti critical abilities. Whenever a droid or separatist ally scores a critical hit, inflict stagger for 1 turn. Droid and separatist allies gain turn meter equal to the average they removed.

Unique: All enemies lose 20% critical chance and damage. general Grievous gains 20% more health for each separatist or droid ally. Magnaguard also gains the health bonuses

Magnaguard

Basic: deal physical damage to target enemy with a 60% chance to inflict offense down

Special: deal physical damage to all enemies with a 50% chance to remove 20% turn meter

Unique 1: remains the same except for: This ability is shared with Grievous.

Unique 2: whenever general Grievous is damage without protection Magnaguard has a 60% chance to taunt for one turn.

Any feedback is welcome!
"Because I'm Batman"-me

Replies

• Options
    He has needed a rework since he was released. It's been one lightside faction pass after the next. This isn't gonna happen and even though I 7*'d mine the hard way and would love to see it, I'm being realistic. If he had a rebel tag he would already have been done and could Solo the entire HAAT.