I invested heavily into Sith now nowhere to go

2Next

Replies

• DEATHCOYOTE
    977 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    No, lightside has far too many cleanses and Tenacity ups. Darkside is debuff focused, lightside walks all over it with a few characters. I'm pretty much disgusted with how easily lightside can fit into mixed dark teams. Some lightside scum can buff darkside like crazy when books and movies it could never have happened. Synergy* exists on lightside teams like none other where as darkside is locked entirely by faction specifics. Stupid blind stick dude can heal Darth Nihilus who was a darkside blackhole in the force just as well as any other. It's stupid and evidence of apathy for common sense aspects of this game they themselves put in here, such as faction specific affects. If they are gonna make the stupid stick dude heal like he's a Jedi grand master, THEN MAKE IT SPECIFIC FOR LIGHTSIDE.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    No, lightside has far too many cleanses and Tenacity ups. Darkside is debuff focused, lightside walks all over it with a few characters. I'm pretty much disgusted with how easily lightside can fit into mixed dark teams. Some lightside scum can buff darkside like crazy when books and movies it could never have happened. Synergy* exists on lightside teams like none other where as darkside is locked entirely by faction specifics. **** blind stick dude can heal Darth Nihilus who was a darkside blackhole in the force just as well as any other. It's **** and evidence of apathy for common sense aspects of this game they themselves put in here, such as faction specific affects. If they are gonna make the **** stick dude heal like he's a Jedi grand master, THEN MAKE IT SPECIFIC FOR LIGHTSIDE.

743pv7l.jpg
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    1l8wdw.jpg

Yoda was a liar.
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »
    1l8wdw.jpg

Yoda was a liar.

LMAOOOOOO! Yeah he was.