General discussion about difficulty changes for TB

Were these difficulty increases announced somewhere? This round of battles over the last few days has been significantly harder. I just got fully team wiped with g12 CLS and Han, G11 wiggs and G11 lando.
Just want to know if this was publicly announced or not and get some conversation about it going

Replies

• Options
    I haven't noticed a change in difficulty
  • Options
    There was a definite feel of increased difficulty this time around from almost everyone in my Guild and Alliance. Some of the Combat Missions where brutal even for G11 characters.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    If you don't complete platoons they're a lot harder.

There hasn't been any noticeable change and it wasn't on the list of things that changed for this TB (which was nothing other than start time)
  • Options
    That could be the reason @BryGuy2k. I had not considered that. We had a lot of difficulty filling them this week.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Same thing happened to our guild. Much more difficult than before but I know it was because of platoons. Our guild didn't have 10 seven stars Baze, 4 Lograys and infinite amounts of Lobots ..... thus, we obviously ended up short on the platoon section. We might finish with one star more than the first time though (crosses fingers) - we had 28.
    Also, did your territory battles in ship section had Falcon? Ours thankfully was missing.
  • Options
    It's defiantly harder this time around. Defiantly more annoying in these battles for sure.
  • Options
    They powercreeped phase 6. I took the 2 exact same squads in for the non-R1 missions that I 6/6'd last time and went 4/6 & 5/6. Few toons even went up a gear level.
  • Options
    I don't think the difficulty increased. I think the RNG just affects the enemy team composition too much and that can really mess you up. I notice that I rarely have problems until I run into a team with 5 or 6 Probe Droids, then I know I'm going to lose unless I get real lucky--and then lose on the next round.

We're mostly living up to expectations, but sometimes a real bad enemy team comes up and wipes us.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Platoons' requirements are dysfunctional. Given the linkage to missions difficulty, it pretty much makes the whole TB dysfunctional and less predictable.

• Options
    We actually completed all the platoons this time around and most felt it was harder.