Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum - Any feedback from those using her?

Just 7*d Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum, have her at GIX, need 90 carbantis and 34 stun gun to get her to GX. Also 15 zeta mats short for her whirlwind ability.

What kind of mods did you put on her? I'm thinking just speed and offense.

I don't really see her much in arena, but want to put into my squad. Currently use CLS lead, zzR2, zRaidHan, Biggs and Wedge.

Thinking about putting in Ahsoka Tano Fulcrum in for Biggs and Wedge, but need a 5th. Chirrut to kick up her Whirlwind ability? Or a tank like GK?

Replies

• Options
    CLS, zzR2, zRaidHan, ATF, GK would be a pretty solid squad. Also could go Thrawn in your swing position if you wanted.

As far as how she does, she doesn't hit the hardest but her protection regen (for allies as well as her) and her self cleanse make her pretty solid. With Raid Han giving all those buffs + R2 I think you could get some pretty good nukes with her whirlwind, especially after you zeta it.

My current squad is CLS, zzR2, Thrawn, ATF, GK and it can get me 1st on any day I can play during my payout (albiet on a 'younger' August 16 shard). Am looking at going to Raid Han or maybe Leia but my gear priority lately has been GK to G12 and gearing up squads for TB's so that plan is on hold for the meantime.