Hermit Yoda, Captain Han, ROLO, Hoth Brothers, Ahsoka Fulcrum possible legendary event units?...

I was thinking of what the devs pulled with Old Ben being a requirement for CLS, i realized that possible characters that could be required for getting another new Luke, or any new legendary toon they come up with, could be any one of the toons on the title...

Now apart from Hoth rebel scout and Captain Han who are accessible relatively easily, although i would argue that Han is still a slowdown to farming more important cantina toons, everyone else is really difficult to get.

Hermit yoda and ROLO do not depend on us but our guild ability to do well in TB, which the devs made sure would be incredibly hard to do. Who would invest in Hermit yoda instead of gear 12? Having them both on the same store, requiring the same currency is simply a dilemma that's unfair and brutal. With most guilds between 20 and 35 stars, noone has the luxury to farm the overpriced yoda over gear.

In addition, ahsoka fulcrum being in the ship store only is hard to farm. Her drop frequency ain't the best and with zeta drop rates at a brutal low, most people have to save up tokens for zetas and the key ship shards that are needed to do well in fleet battles.

Hoth rebel soldier is also difficult to get, having only one hard node to farming him in addition to competing with hermit yoda in TB store, it becomes a long grind as well. I propose adding ahsoka and hoth rebel soldier in guild store.

My point is very simple, i could just barely manage to unlock CLS in one of my two accounts. I am in no mood for more games like this regarding legendary events. I understand you are a business that wants to make money but at the same time this is a game. People cannot handle one disappointment after another for too long. You give whales stuff to keep them hooked but you can't make the entire community struggle to ever keep up! So for the love of God you need to make sure that we have plenty of time to get those toons where they need to be before you make them a requirement for some legendary event or something...

Replies

• Odyseass7
    169 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Listening to the community is a key component to a healthy and successful game, adding more obstacles in evedy step of the game sucks the fun out of it and makes people unhappy