Zeta Finn or Raid Han?

What do you guys think is a better zeta? I have Raid Han 5* G11 and my resistance is mostly G8, about 1-2 weeks away from all being 7*. In arena I've been running CLS, GK(5*), R2, Chaze, but I've been thinking about replacing Chaze with Thrawn and Zolo. Just not sure if Zolo is worth more than getting zFinn, which I've heard makes resistance basically a guaranteed 6/6 CM and great for GW.
SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    It's really a question of what part of the game you want to prioritize. Resistance can make a lot of parts of the game a lot easier, but they aren't that great in arena right now. Han can help in those areas too (he is also very good in TB, and he can make GW easier with the guaranteed stun of anybody you want in each round) but he is not a team unto himself. He is good in arena, but the benefit you will see won't necessarily be as big since your current team is already pretty strong. If you are struggling with TB and GW, then you might see a larger return from Finn right now.
  • Options
    I dunno if I'd say not great in arena. If you already have a meta squad going then they (the zeta on Finn is really only good for the whole squad) can be an easy way to climb. Don't leave them on defense though!
  • Options
    Finn. No doubt.
  • Options
    Struggling in GW Finn

Arena Han

/Thread
  • Options
    Resistance is better for AAT, TB and galactic war. Sounds like your team is close to 7* so zFinn is definitely worthwhile. Raid Han is certainly better for arena but won't dominate other aspects of the game. Neither is a bad choice really. Zeta one now and the next zeta will go on the other toon in a few weeks. Good luck!
  • Options
    Raid Han's kit makes him great in all area's of the game. Raids, Arena, GW, TB he's a beast. Currently owns the best zeta in the game due to his kit imo.

Finn's is great too, if you need a decent squad in P2 or P4 of Haat, or need help in GW.
  • Options
    Finn! Yeah, your Resistance is low gear, but they don't need to be high to be effective in Galactic War. Hell, my Pilot and Trooper are also only gear 8, but I still full clear Galactic War every day, mostly with them. (Granted my Rey, Poe, and Finn are all 10 and 11)
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Cool, thanks guys. I'll do Raid Han, then follow up with Finn next.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info