StarKillers Legion: looking for a strong guild for Territory Battles? Join our hAAT guild! 49/50

Starkillers Legion is looking to add a couple skill players to help us fill out our ranks. Our guild was formed on day 1 and still has a lot of the original members. We have a strong core group of mature players that have created a great online community.
We do T7 Rancor and heroic AAT multiple times a week, have a mix of spenders and free to play members that share tips and like to be social on Discord. Currently hitting 32 Stars in Territory Battles ... improving each week!

IMG_1198.jpg
(Sorry, you have to type in the link)

We are looking for people who have 1.5M+ in Galactic Power that want an active and fun guild of skilled players.

We are pretty light on rules
* Raid start times are 7:30pm ET, every 2-3 days. (Avg 28k+/day)
* We have a 24 hr hold on raids.
* We use Discord for guild chat. This is required.

If you are interested, please message your ally code and/or swgoh.gg profile in discord to arsnall#0918 or mod bot#0517

Replies

• Options
    Hey guys, im looking for a new guild! Im 1.5 power and growing. I get 600 daily tickets and im laid back. I dont have CLS yet (thanks old Ben) but will have him next time. Im on discord and you can look at my roster on swgoh.gg (starbuck9)

thanks. Jason
  • Options
    Forgot. My ally code is 548-513-815. I almost have CHS to 5* as well.

Starbuck
    Jason
  • Options
    I also sent you a friend request on dicord
  • Options
    We flushed out 2 inactive, brought in 2 1.5m+ strong rosters! Than had a member leave because he's burned out on the game, so we still have 1 spot to fill! Even if you're just curious, hit us up and ask a few questions. You never know, maybe we'll click
  • Options
    There's still a space, ask if interested
  • Options
    Just wrapped up a haat. Launching another one tomorrow. Gk on farm status
  • Options
    One spot open