Ability MAT challenge Omega drop rate.

DEATHCOYOTE
977 posts Member
edited September 2017
I've had 12 in a row zero omegas. I would like the devs to look into it not being so incredibly stingy with omegas. 1 out of 3 tries, I'm fine with that lately cause I don't even get one 2/3rds of the time. Then I go on long stretches of 12 and 15 with no omega and zero omega in ship challenge or zetas. I notice this typically happens when there is ways to get omegas in crystal purchase packs in the store. Leads me to believe the drop rates get doctored around these times for the impatient folks to spend for what they need. Anyone else notice this? Also, bare in mind, there are thousands of players and I don't expect people to respond to this like they speak for all of that thousands. I'm referring to what I'm specifically experiencing.

Replies

• Options
    It happens to me too. Only 1 omega drop in 2 weeks. No zetas. Frustrating.
  • Options
    Lol that's funny. My guild was just talking about this very thing this morning. A lot of us have been getting squat for omegas. Not from challenges, not from fleet, and so on. I've got 12 toons sitting in favorites, 6 of those together are sitting with level 7 abilities. I need 114 omegas to top out their abilities including 3 of 5 zeta abilities I'm waiting to unlock. If I keep getting my one a day that's going to take almost 4 months. Jeez. 4 months. 3 if I'm lucky.