The REbelion is recruiting - All Heroic guild - 70 mil Gp

Essex
16 posts Member
edited September 2017
TheRebelion *
All Heroic Guild 75 mil guild GP

We are looking for players who are team minded and want to grow with us . Key is to have fun and stay active .

We use line chat to communicate and share new game info it's a huge help and we'd like all members to join .

We are looking for players level 85 with a strong roster and 1.3 mil or above GP , most importantly we ask each player to be active daily and do your 600 daily raid tickets and communicate either on our line chat or game chat and follow raid rules .

We do T7 pit raids every other day at guild rest 8:30 pm est with a 18hr 0 damage rule . HAAT Raid are at least twice a week at guild reset 8:30 pm est with a 15.5 hr 0 damage rule . We have a few other raid rules I'll give you if you're interested in joining .

We have a great group of guys and we have a lot of fun playing the game and kitten'ing .. if this sounds like the guild you're looking for contact me.
PM me or get me on line chat .. line id
essex1982
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Options
    You must go to the Dagobah system. There you will find Guilds.
    Đagobah~Đrop

Hottest new discord server with options for all Time Zones & Raid Tiers.
    From Heroics, to Tier 5 Rancor, Đagobah has the resources to help people find the guild that best suits them.
    (So Many Guilds To Choose From)
    There is more than enough room to establish more guilds within the server.
    No multi-guild Alliances

Steps are simple:
    1. Join the Discord server
    2. Read the introduction
    3. Join the channel that best fits your style.
    4. Or ask for a channel of your own.

Now become even more powerful than Master Yoda

https://discord.gg/axhP8VM
  • Essex
    16 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Thank You for your message, but as the post clearly states we're looking for new players :)