Thrawn Fracture on Command Skywalker

Is it WAI for Commander Skywalker to regain protection while fractured? To explain if Thrawn (w/ unique zeta) has a character fractured and they are at 0% TM, when ever an Empire ally uses a special at this point the fractured character 'resists' further TM reduction. I just want to know if that was the desired effect for this situation.

Replies

• scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I would think so. The TMR is still going thru potency vs tenacity check. Fracutred they can still be debuffed or have debuffs other than fracture cleansed and can be healed.

Don't fracture him till he has Call to action buff
  • Options
    It get resisted 100% of the time when the character has 0% TM, which seems like a poor way to handle that situation.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It get resisted 100% of the time when the character has 0% TM, which seems like a poor way to handle that situation.

Wow ok that might be something screwy than. I don't use Thrawn so can only go from what I have seen and I know the tmr can be resisted when not at 0.

Edit : wonder if it is a cls thing just watched a video where dn was fractured and no resists when tm was at 0 and Empire used specials.
  • Options
    We have been unable to reproduce this issue. Would you be able to provide a screenshot/video and/or more information?

Thanks.