Lost out on fleet tokens and arena tokens

Thanks for the 500 crystals but I lost out on fleet tokens because of the exorbitant damage bug and I'm sure many people lost out on arena tokens too not just crystals.

Can we get some compensation for this please?

Replies

• Options
    think this is what the 500 was for.
  • Options
    Thanks for the 500 crystals

Here is the compensation you are looking for
  • Options
    I can't buy slave 1, Scimitar, Rex's ship shards or zetas with crystals though.

They should give us crystals, fleet tokens, arena token and GW tokens to reflect where the problem occurred and what people actually lost out on.
  • Options
    I can't buy slave 1, Scimitar, Rex's ship shards or zetas with crystals though.

They should give us crystals, fleet tokens, arena token and GW tokens to reflect where the problem occurred and what people actually lost out on.

Yeah don't think they get you, but my ship payout hour was 10 mins in and I lost my usual first place. Like you said 500 crystals not as important to some as a Zeta.
  • Options
    Yeah same, the problem ran over my ships payout hour. Fleet tokens are precious.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    They should give us crystals, fleet tokens, arena token and GW tokens.
    Why should they? They offer a service for free and even offer compensation when something goes wrong, and you want even more? People are so greedy and entitled.
  • Stevesaint74
    898 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Olga wrote: »
    Why should they? They offer a service for free and even offer compensation when something goes wrong, and you want even more? People are so greedy and entitled.

What service is free? Nothing on here is considered free if you're a paying customer I suggest
    Post edited by Stevesaint74 on
  • Options
    Well if you lose out on something why shouldn't you be compensated with the thing you lost out on?
    It's not unreasonable, it makes perfect sense if you think about it for more than a second.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options

What service is free? Nothing on here is considered free if you're a paying customer survey
    I've never had to pay to do arena, fleet arena or GW. I've only had to pay if I want extra rolls, but the basic service is free.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Well if you lose out on something why shouldn't you be compensated with the thing you lost out on?
    You didn't lose out on anything, you just didn't finish where you wanted to.
  • Options
    They don't owe anyone for a missed free opportunity, but they gave everyone 500 crystals to be nice.

Even if you lost first, you didn't get zero tokens. At most you lost out on a couple hundred tokens.
  • Options
    And someone else has those tokens. It's not just you, everyone either lost out or gained.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I also ranked just #3 instead of #1 in fleet arena due to that bug, still I'm happy enough with 500 crystals as compensation ;)
  • Options
    My point is if you pay $100 per month on crystals, you do so you can use an improved team in any event. I think saying the toons are payable but the events are free doesn't really make sense, you're paying for an enhanced playing my experience is my point. It's like paying for a track day in a Ferrari but setting it in a car park.. yes you get to drive the Ferrari but not for the intention you paid out for.

I'm avoiding all references to compensation as it's against guild rules.

I've also never driven a Ferrari
  • Options
    You didn't lose out on anything, you just didn't finish where you wanted to.
    Even if you lost first, you didn't get zero tokens. At most you lost out on a couple hundred tokens.

Came 15th, would have got 1st, so I lost out on 450 fleet tokens. It's a very simple concept Olga.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    It's like paying for a track day in a Ferrari but setting it in a car park.. yes you get to drive the Ferrari but not for the intention you paid out for.
    No it's more like having a free track to race on but you can pay to borrow the Ferarri. If you have your own ferarri you can use that too, but today the track was wet so you didn't perform as well as you would have liked. You want compensation for the track being wet.

Came 15th, would have got 1st, so I lost out on 450 fleet tokens. It's a very simple concept Olga.
    You think you would've got first. Truth is there's no real way of knowing that because of the circumstances, so you can't really get compensation for something which isn't certain. Also, how can you go from 15th to first in a single battle?

• Options
    The crystals are a much more valuable resource than fleet tokens or arena tokens. The vast majority of players received something of much greater value than what they potentially lost out on. The point that zetas are more valuable than crystals is not valid at all since you didn't lose a full zeta or even 1 zeta material, you lost out on maybe 400 fleet tokens at most, which is 1/5th of 1/20th of a full zeta.
  • Options
    It's like paying for a track day in a Ferrari but setting it in a car park.. yes you get to drive the Ferrari but not for the intention you paid out for.
    No it's more like having a free track to race on but you can pay to borrow the Ferarri. If you have your own ferarri you can use that too, but today the track was wet so you didn't perform as well as you would have liked. You want compensation for the track being wet.

For p2p (which I'm not); it's like buying a Ferrari from a track company where your ferrari has to be stored and can only be used on its tracks and then find the tracks aren't working.
  • Options
    You think you would've got first. Truth is there's no real way of knowing that because of the circumstances, so you can't really get compensation for something which isn't certain. Also, how can you go from 15th to first in a single battle?
    Sorry I assumed you had played the game before. You get 5 battles per day and as I mentioned before the bug occurred over my payout hour so couldn't win any of them before my payout time.

If we weren't due any compensation then they wouldn't have given us 500 crystals. I'm merely stating that I think we should get tokens as well because a lot of people would have lost out on some tokens because of the nature of the bug. It's unbelieveable how determined some people are against their own interests and the interests of their online community.
This discussion has been closed.