Drop rate on captain Han

The drop rate lately has been like 1/10 for days now. Everyone else having the same issue? Is really frustrating and making me want to just start in on someone else

Replies

• Options
    Yes. Same here. Have spent all Cantina energy on him since his release and at 54/80
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Options
    He's been around 40% for me. I've nearly got him to 5* and have been using 1 refresh/day.
  • Options
    Yes, farming him is a nightmare.
  • Options
    Farming him is a nightmare because he's on a 16 energy node, but I've been seeing a pretty normal drop rate. Some days I sim 7 and get 2, other days I sim 13 and get 6. RNG just like everywhere else.
  • Options
    For me the drop rate is very low. I get 1-2 shards everyday with refresh
  • Options
    Has seemed almost like 50% for me, from the beginning. Got him to 5 stars yesterday.
  • Options
    I also noticed the same problem... an average of 3/4 shards with a session + 1 refresh. Quite freezing on Hoth, maybe he's stucked into a dead Taun Taun and he don't want to show up because he's soooo cold outside...
  • Options
    TheoDemkiv wrote: »
    I also noticed the same problem... an average of 3/4 shards with a session + 1 refresh. Quite freezing on Hoth, maybe he's stucked into a dead Taun Taun and he don't want to show up because he's soooo cold outside...

Stop crying and farm Resistance!!! www.resitance.com!! every minute resistance time!
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I am going to move on to someone else or just do mods. Just feel like it's a big waste of energy with no results. Not worth it
  • Options
    I get 8-10 shards a day with the 3-100 refeshes
  • Options
    It's the same as any other cantina node.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Low to very low.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    quick question, for TB, do we need cap Han any higher than 5*? just wondering about minimum requirement. i got him to 5 finally, but still don't have HRSoldier at 5*. just wondering if i should bother getting capn Han to 7 or not
  • Options
    Its not just CHS, its pretty much everywhere in the game where the drop rate is been reduced to a pretty low percentage.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    M_L wrote: »
    quick question, for TB, do we need cap Han any higher than 5*? just wondering about minimum requirement. i got him to 5 finally, but still don't have HRSoldier at 5*. just wondering if i should bother getting capn Han to 7 or not

There's another mission in phase 6 that uses him at 7* but also requires ROLO at 7* so it will be a long time before most people can do that one.
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    ahhhh, ugh, ok, well better just 7 star him i guess.... i'm not a huge fan of the rebel meta, but i do want that hermit yoda at some point in the far far far future...