Quitting but still helping out

Ever since I started playing this game, I was hooked. I would stare endlessly, hours upon hours into my phone screen until the sky goes dark. Now don't get me wrong, I absolutely adore this game and if the circumstances were right I would still be playing. After my first month, I decided to make an alternate account because I felt that I wanted to spend more time on this game. Now I feel as if I don't have enough time to do anything else, namely my studies. Getting addicted to this game isn't something I want to repeat. Gaming addiction can really ruin your life and I know the feeling. One month ago I quit league of legends after 3 years of playing. I don't want my efforts to go to waste.
Ok, I'm not going to rant on about my life any longer so I'll get to the point.
I know how tough it is to start off this game and have no one there to help you. Since I am quitting anyways, I might as well help others. I'll provide my ally codes and only accept noobies and I expect all of you to do the same when you quit. I'll clear my ally list beforehand and won't accept anyone above my levels.

As of right now my main account is level 61 and usually ranked somewhere between 70-150 and my "smurf" is level 48 and consistently top 10. This will be the last day that I'll be playing and I'll try to get as far as I can by the end of the day. I'll log on everyday to accept allies and daily rewards in case I plan on returning.

Level 61: 853-646-991
Level 48: 382-682-456

Disclaimer: This isn't a hate thread, I'm not bashing the game or anyone else but myself.

Replies

• Options
    I have taken **** more useful than this post.
  • Options
    You do the right thing! I will do the same soon
  • 5star5ves
    6 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Arcanos wrote: »
    I have taken **** more useful than this post.

Okay, no problem just ignore the first part of my post if it doesn't apply to you. I presume you're a gamer with different opinions which is understandable. I have no problem with gaming, it has been my little haven for the last 8 years but the direction life is taking me conflicts with my schedule and closes up my free time. I'm not bashing anyone with this post, I'm just trying to make a suggestion. If anything I'm helping the community by giving them my ally codes. If you ever quit the game, please consider doing the same.
    Thanks and I wish you a good day.

• Options
    KAULI wrote: »
    You do the right thing! I will do the same soon

Thank you for understanding, see you on the other side :smile:
  • Options
    Good luck! The more I read on these forums the more I realize I drew the short straw for servers... I'm player level 68, ton levels between 63-66, most 5-6* and I am forever stuck between 400-700 arena rank :pensive:
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Good luck! The more I read on these forums the more I realize I drew the short straw for servers... I'm player level 68, ton levels between 63-66, most 5-6* and I am forever stuck between 400-700 arena rank :pensive:

That sucks to hear. I got lucky and ended up on a new server. Got first place prize on the second, third, fourth and fifth day before the whales started flooding in.

https://imgur.com/a/BlF6M
    https://imgur.com/IeWa1I0
  • Options

Show us your heroes? If you play smart you should be at top 50.
  • Options
    I've done the same today, uninstalled it today and asked for a refund so that my account would get banned and I wouldn't be tempted to play it again.
    I was constantly anxious because of the game, didn't want to leave home between 5 and 6pm due to arena, etc.
    Now I feel free again lol...
  • Options
    Song wrote: »

I don't want to crowd the OP thread, but not sure toons are the issue. Just did a quick peek and at 512 now, and the squads above me are legit. Will start new thread and get some feedback.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Options
    Yuri wrote: »
    I've done the same today, uninstalled it today and asked for a refund so that my account would get banned and I wouldn't be tempted to play it again.
    I was constantly anxious because of the game, didn't want to leave home between 5 and 6pm due to arena, etc.
    Now I feel free again lol...

Man, I can relate... between 5 and 6, I would hunker down on my couch and watch the timer go by, I'm glad that it's finally over.

Song wrote: »

I don't want to crowd the OP thread, but not sure toons are the issue. Just did a quick peek and at 512 now, and the squads above me are legit. Will start new thread and get some feedback.

It's not always a matter of power in my opinion. During the last hour or so, it comes down to strategy. I like manipulating my opponents by attacking at say 5:13 if I need 5 battles, therefore by 5:53 I can attack and stall out the 5 minutes which gives my opponents only 2 minutes to steal my spot.

I just got rank 1 a couple of minutes ago using a bunch of tricks. It will also be my last one unfortunately.
    https://imgur.com/a/I3AeP

I may upload an arena manipulation guide in the future, depends on my amount of free time I have.