Do they know there is a Dark Side of the Force?

Zolaz
392 posts Member
edited September 2017
luke-is-the-dark-stronger-yoda-no-nono-quicker-easier-more-seductive.jpg

I dont think Yoda knows what he is talking about.

https://swgoh.gg/meta-report/

Seems like the Light Side is easier and gets better results.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    What do you mean? Yoda said the dark side is not stronger..... and palpatine and nihilus are pretty easy to gear up (quicker, easier) and nihilus is very very very common in chromiums (quicker, easier) . And Annihilate and Sith and Dooku's counters are very seductive. Lightside is boring (not seductive).
    I tend to agree with Yoda on this one even in regards to swgoh.

Are you saying that swgoh has Darkside more powerful than light? Or that yoda is wrong and the Darkside is more powerful than lightside?
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    I heard a podcast lately where, regarding the imbalance between the light side and the dark side in the game, one of the devs said "the movies are based mostly on light side characters." I found this to be a completely unsatisfactory response, as this is a holotable game and is not based solely on the movies (or else mace windu would be absolutely amazing, yoda would be better, etc.). Also, we now have 4 Hans but only one Vader, despite them being in the same amount of movies and being characters of comparable importance. In fact, the only character that I can think of on the dark side that has more than one version is Sidious/Palpatine. So the argument that there's more light side characters just because they're the protagonists of the series seems like a weak argument to me.
  • Options
    It's called Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of Villains.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    RandyMarsh wrote: »
    I heard a podcast lately where, regarding the imbalance between the light side and the dark side in the game, one of the devs said "the movies are based mostly on light side characters." I found this to be a completely unsatisfactory response, as this is a holotable game and is not based solely on the movies (or else mace windu would be absolutely amazing, yoda would be better, etc.). Also, we now have 4 Hans but only one Vader, despite them being in the same amount of movies and being characters of comparable importance. In fact, the only character that I can think of on the dark side that has more than one version is Sidious/Palpatine. So the argument that there's more light side characters just because they're the protagonists of the series seems like a weak argument to me.
    Chris_Pratt_I_Agree-GIF.gif
  • Options

As far As I know the movies are about the journey of Anakin Skywalker from lightside to darkside to lightside again, and his offsprings having the same problems. A lucrative loop!
  • Options
    gflegui wrote: »

As far As I know the movies are about the journey of Anakin Skywalker from lightside to darkside to lightside again, and his offsprings having the same problems. A lucrative loop!

Lucas himself said the point of all 6 movies is that the focus is on Anakin/Vader, not his whiny-turned-holier-than-thou-barely-a-Jedi son.
  • SWGAMER6
    539 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Options
    TayloRen wrote: »
    It's called Galaxy of Heroes, not Galaxy of Villains.

Bet you're not looking forward to Battlefront II then. Inferno Squad look like heroes in this one . . .
  • Options
    Nononononoooooo. Its the galaxy of blasters. As blasters deal more damage in groups.
  • Options
    "I thought Star Wars was too wacky for the general public " -George Lucas
  • Options
    dark side characters are a pain to farm, therefore, they should be stronger.
    The opposite is true the Pheonix squad, for example, is easy to farm and it is one of the strongest teams you can get due to the buffs. the best dark side character is nihilus who gives a massive life boost, lifesteal, and he can one-shot any character given enough time.
    More droids and stuff from the past !!!!!
  • Options
    dark side characters are a pain to farm, therefore, they should be stronger.
    The opposite is true the Pheonix squad, for example, is easy to farm and it is one of the strongest teams you can get due to the buffs. the best dark side character is nihilus who gives a massive life boost, lifesteal, and he can one-shot any character given enough time.

Ummmm....you just countered your own argument.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to a better sub forum for dev visibility.

and what is this Dark side of which you speak........
  • Options
    1w6355.jpg
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to a better sub forum for dev visibility.

and what is this Dark side of which you speak........

Probably hidden on a sub Forum where no one reads about it.
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    1w6355.jpg

LMAOOOOOOOOOO this is totally what they are doing. :smiley:
  • Options
    Someone <3s the LS and </3 the DS. Guess who it is, I'll give you 3 guesses and 2 don't count.