some tips for a F2P

Hello everyone!
I started playing about a month ago- and Im realy loving this game, playing it as an F2P (except for the 5$ deal giving me veers. yikes).
After getting my main roster to a good spot (full gear and 4-5 stars), I decided it was time to mix things up a little and unlock a few more characters (for diversity and strategy).
Im ranked top 100 most days on the arena, and finish the GW run all the way (is it just me, or has it gotten much harder since the last patch?)- so Luminara and Sidius are the main guys to get stars for. Jedi consular is the one I get from the other places since he is so easy to max.

2byur8.png

I unlocked Dooku and I love him- he goes first and stuns the enemy Luminara, he attacks a ton of times- the only down side is he is hard to get shards for (which makes sense)...

You guys have any tips on what to go for next? I feel like there isn't much strategy in my team at the moment, and I need to make a bold decision to go collect shards for the high tier characters ASAP...

Any thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Max Lumi/Sid ASAP. I would take Poe to 5*s in cantina, then turn my attentions to QJC and max him. JC is good enough at 5*s for GW (unless you are going for 7* Yoda) so I would turn my attention to GS with cantina energy. Once Sid/Lumi are done you have a few choices to make depending on your current team needs/wants. Toons like Poggle, Phasma, IG-86, RP, Savage, Ackbar, IG-88 should all be in your radar. Good luck!
  • Options
    If you like Dooku, id run: Phasma(lead), QGJ, GS, Dooku, Lumi as your first 7* squad. Id also consider running Sid(Lead), Poggle, GS, QGJ, Lumi

Both will be great, but I like the second better and it's easier to farm
  • Options
    GS over ig-86?
    The stats look similar, but ig has droid synergies and is waaaay easier to farm (GS is from one lvl 1 node.... it would take forever, while ig has a high lvl node=better ability upgrade and also other farm spots).
    While this group is in fact rather easy to farm, will it be any good in the arena? And how about GW- will it perform in a long run?
  • Options
    GS over ig-86?
    The stats look similar, but ig has droid synergies and is waaaay easier to farm (GS is from one lvl 1 node.... it would take forever, while ig has a high lvl node=better ability upgrade and also other farm spots).
    While this group is in fact rather easy to farm, will it be any good in the arena? And how about GW- will it perform in a long run?

GS won't take as long as you think and he is the better choice overall. More speed, more health, similar attack strength. He is also useful faster because 86 needs the health bonus from hitting 7* to hang in the arena. Focus on getting Lumi to 7* before you do anyone else in GW. I maxed Lumi, then got Poggle to 6* before going for 86 and then finished Poggle. Phasma is always popular too. I run Poggle(lead)/Sid/Lumi/GS/86 and the damage GS and 86 do is off the charts, capable of beating any team in the Arena.