GW is still messed up

I was playing GW tonight and came across a low ranked Sith team, how can a level 64 Palpatine be 100x's stronger than my Palpatine that is at 85 and completely omega gl10 and the opposing Palpatine is only level 64? Is anyone else having these problems in GW?

Replies

• Options
    jrc021369 wrote: »
    I was playing GW tonight and came across a low ranked Sith team, how can a level 64 Palpatine be 100x's stronger than my Palpatine that is at 85 and completely omega gl10 and the opposing Palpatine is only level 64? Is anyone else having these problems in GW?

Go on over to Feedback GW. You will see that EA is making GW great again.
  • Options
    I thought something was funny with Palp especially, but I have stopped looking and now just auto as much as I can. 8 nodes in a few minutes is better than 12 in an hour. Often I can even last as much as 11.
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »

:lol:
  • Options
    Gw was way to easy, some tweak was needed
  • Options
    I do agree that it takes a lot of time in conjunction with TB, but it shouldn't just be where you hit auto and finish in 5 minutes.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Silky wrote: »
    I do agree that it takes a lot of time in conjunction with TB, but it shouldn't just be where you hit auto and finish in 5 minutes.

tottaly agree, but i spend good hour a day there and if i pass node 6 and 9 i feel lucky, but i wasnt able beat node 11 for weeks. Using 3 squads in range g10-g12 but dont have gk chaze or all mighty cls. Or you think gw suppose to be harder than top 5 arena? Sometime I got teams which is fun to play against but 90% time you fight cls with his friends.
    For some small %of playerbase is gw walk but for majority (95% I would say) its impossible to finish most of time. And that's wrong in my eyes
  • Options
    Moved to proper sub-forum.
    swgoh.gg profile: Pyrefly -- Check out my Galactic Power Tables and my TB Phase Info Tables !!
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »

Thank you Zolaz
  • Options
    Discussion Closed
  • Options
    GW has been the best part of the game for me. with figjting different comps gives me ideas for areana