Padme character release?

If we have Anikan, Obi wan and R2D2, shouldn't we have or be in the process of having Padme? Not Queen Amidala, but he pistol toting, Droid shooting Padme?

Replies

• Options
    This comes up often. Tbh I don't really get it.

Still, would rather Padme than another version of Han.

• Options
    No we are missing two Leias first otherwise two Hans are single!
  • Options
    After Hux and Jango
  • Options
    We need about 20 dark side characters, and a ton of dark side reworks before even considering another LS toon. The imbalance is comically bad.
  • Options
    Plus a lot of people don't have gk
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    We need about 20 dark side characters, and a ton of dark side reworks before even considering another LS toon. The imbalance is comically bad.

This would be nice but will likely never happen.

But, we saw a whole bunch of LS toons released over the year leading to a LS centric TB.

Maybe this will bring about a DS focus and wave of reworks to lead into a DS TB.... :open_mouth:
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    But, we saw a whole bunch of LS toons released over the year leading to a LS centric TB.

Maybe this will bring about a DS focus and wave of reworks to lead into a DS TB.... :open_mouth:

One can only hope.
  • Options
    phinfan309 wrote: »
    Plus a lot of people don't have gk

I don't have GK either, yet one would think that Padme would have been released soon after Yoda. Why more DS toons when those we have aren't very good anyway. And some LS toons like clones aren't very good anymore. They're CLONES, they should all be the same strength, right? Anyway, I suppose my need for Padme would be because of my little crush towards her as an adult like my crush for Leia as a child. Lol.