Character Idea: Revan

Character Idea: Revan

https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/71a7l3/character_idea_revan_bring_love_to_both_sides/

Revan is a well known and loved character that everyone wants released (myself included) So thought I would put my idea down and see what everyone thinks about it.

I believe he should be a legendary event and unlocked at 330 Shards like CLS. He could require event characters such as EP, R2, Thrawn, Yoda and a random 5th to unlock.

Tags: Lightside, Darkside, Support

Ability 1 · Basic · Level 8
Deal Physical damage to target enemy, Dispel all buffs on them, and remove 15% Turn meter.
Damage: 5916 - 6801

Ability 2 · Special · Level 8
Ability 2 4 turn cooldown
Revan gains all debuffs from target ally and they gain the opposite buffs for 2 turns.

Ability 3 · Special · Level 8
Ability 3 4 turn cooldown
Deal Physical damage to all enemies, 50% chance to inflict speed down for 2 turns. Revan reduces the cooldown of Ability 2 by 1 for each speed down inflicted.
Damage 5354 – 5978

Leader Ability · Leader · Level 8
Lightside allies have +25% Critical chance, +25% Defense, and +15% Offense.
Darkside allies have +25% Lifesteal, +25% Offense, and +15 Evasion% .
All allies gain 10% Tenacity

Unique 1 · Unique · Level 8
Whenever an enemy is defeated all allies gain 20% Health and 20% Turn meter. Lightside characters gain Protection and Speed up for 2 turns. Dark Side characters gain Offensive and Counter for 2 turns.

Unique 2 · Unique · Level 8
Revan has +20% Tenacity and Protection. Whenever Revan is damaged by a lightside character he gains 10% Turn meter and other allies gain half that amount. Whenever Revan is damaged by a darkside character he recovers 5% Protection and other allies gain half that amount. Damage from Detrimental affects give Revan offence up, can stack up to 5 times.

Hope you all enjoy and let me know what you think!

Replies

• Options
    I dont need him in the game
  • Options
    Who?
  • Options

We all need him in the game
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Who?

The Prodigal Knight, the Dark Lord of the Sith, he who was - - this close to destroying the most powerful being to exist? THE grey Jedi, he who walks between the light and the dark, who forever stands alone.

Revan, son. Edumacate yaself
  • Options
    Devs said they don't plan on doing anything to the light/dark formula, so no doubling up or "neutral" side. This on top of the fact that this kit is a Frankenstein of Nihilus, Savage, and the fact the game isn't programmed to know who inflicted DoTs so when he gets damaged by a DoT the game wouldn't know what to do with it
  • Options
    The Prodigal Knight, the Dark Lord of the Sith, he who was - - this close to destroying the most powerful being to exist? THE grey Jedi, he who walks between the light and the dark, who forever stands alone.

I wouldn't ask for another OP character, we already have CLS. And I wouldn't want him to counterbalance CLS because what will happen in the end is that I'll have to fight both at the same time.

We should really be careful what we wish for...
  • Options

We all need him in the game
    Globuhl wrote: »
    Who?

Also wow, don't know how I missed this. Revan is not great, not even close. Most of his feats are either people saying he's the greatest, or, due to the nature of video games, inconsistent