I CLUB Baby Whales - 37* TB Elite F2P Guild looking for 1/2 more players

I Club Baby Whales, a 37 Star F2P Guild, highest of all F2P guilds, is looking for 1 member to fill our ranks before the next TB launches.
Set schedules for Heroic Rancor and HAAT, Bonus Raids all the time, Active and friendly Discord server. Great group of international players that want to have a lot of fun in the game while all participating and maximizing our rewards.
To qualify for ICBW you need the following:
Discord
Get your 600 every day
1.6 million GP
CLS Unlocked
CHOLO at 5*
Hoth Rebel Soldier and Scout at 5*
6* LS Capital Ship
ICBW earned 36* on the 1st go of TB, then 37* on the next one despite losing some long time members due to IRL issues. ICBW has a path forward to 39* with your help.
If your guild hasn't figured TB out yet, regressed from 1st TB to 2nd TB, or just isn't cutting it, ICBW is the place for you.
Join today OdinOakenshield#1056

warclub2.jpg

Replies

• Options
    If you have not heard/seen they are announcing the udpates to TB today. Get in before the next one starts to get some good rewards. Going for 38 stars, and very close to 39. Join us for the fun
  • Options
    We are going to be getting about 40 Rolo shards this TB with more adding next. Come and join and unlock Rolo in 2 TB
  • Options
    We got the
    6298982604_137ca469ed_b.jpg
    So you can get the

ROLO_splitboard_caramelpour_570x320.png?hei=320&wid=570&fmt=png-alpha

• Options
    giphy.gif

In honor of the new toon, roll on over and join the fun

giphy.gif

• Options
    Here's an alternate perspective from a long-time member who was booted without warning less than one hour before the last TB.

For the most part it's a good group with a lively chat. Most members have been there for well over 6 months, and have stuck with the guild even though they could have done better in another guild (this also describes me). The average guild coin rate is probably quite close to 30k, and contributions are monitored.

Unfortunately, there is no similar requirement to maximize GP. There are some members who hoard currency and are sitting on over 100 million credits, and refuse to spend it to increase GP and benefit the guild. Leadership has no interest in requiring credit hoards be spent (but somewhat confusingly has apparently removed members for having low GP). When I raised this issue via PMs with the leader, he basically indicated he is not interested in requiring people to spend credits to help the guild. This obviously isn't very fair to members of the guild who diligently spend their credits to maximize GP and help the guild obtain stars.

After making these complaints and suggesting that I would also artificially limit my territory points contribution to that of the most notorious hoarder (who has been playing longer than me and should have higher GP), I was booted less than an hour before the start of the last TB. Classy move, to be sure! Thankfully I was able to join another guild on short notice, but this may be information that new applicants may want to keep in mind.
  • Options
    I'm not even going to read the full post from this troll. But if you would like the full story happy to talk. Not getting in a troll war with him ... Again

trool.jpg
  • Options
    Here's an alternate perspective from a long-time member who was booted without warning less than one hour before the last TB.

For the most part it's a good group with a lively chat. Most members have been there for well over 6 months, and have stuck with the guild even though they could have done better in another guild (this also describes me). The average guild coin rate is probably quite close to 30k, and contributions are monitored.

Unfortunately, there is no similar requirement to maximize GP. There are some members who hoard currency and are sitting on over 100 million credits, and refuse to spend it to increase GP and benefit the guild. Leadership has no interest in requiring credit hoards be spent (but somewhat confusingly has apparently removed members for having low GP). When I raised this issue via PMs with the leader, he basically indicated he is not interested in requiring people to spend credits to help the guild. This obviously isn't very fair to members of the guild who diligently spend their credits to maximize GP and help the guild obtain stars.

After making these complaints and suggesting that I would also artificially limit my territory points contribution to that of the most notorious hoarder (who has been playing longer than me and should have higher GP), I was booted less than an hour before the start of the last TB. Classy move, to be sure! Thankfully I was able to join another guild on short notice, but this may be information that new applicants may want to keep in mind.

You also trolled someone in chat whose parents were affected by Hurricane Irma.

All class right there @Scruffy_Looking
  • Options
    As someone who was leader of ICBW, left when the game got to be too much with my IRL activities, and came back, I can tell you this is a solid group. When I came back I joined a couple other guilds trying to find a new home, but none where as fun as ICBW with there chat. I'm grateful to be back with this bunch. If your F2P, this is truly the guild to be in.

Unfortunately the below policy does apply. It helps us maintain a fun, friendly, and helpful chat environment.

trolls.gif
  • Scruffy_Looking
    244 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    You also trolled someone in chat whose parents were affected by Hurricane Irma.

Hey, my one-line comment had nothing to do with the hurricane or his parents (who he said were totally fine). I'm sorry if he was actually offended by my poke at him, but there's a long history of banter there and I didn't intend it to be a jibe at their situation and I doubt he was offended by it.

But anyway, if you actually though this was an issue and that the way to solve issues between long-term members is to boot them without notice one hour before TB begins, that's your prerogative. I happen to think applicants deserve to be aware.

Also a bit weird how anti-troll y'all are pretending to be given that you pride yourself on trolling the forums and getting multiple accounts banned.
    I'm not even going to read the full post from this troll. But if you would like the full story happy to talk. Not getting in a troll war with him ... Again
    Hey, if you want everyone to have the full story (and imply that there's something else going on here), I'm more than happy to post screenshots of our DMs. I think they provide a pretty conclusive sequence, though others can come to their own conclusion.
  • Options
    Need 1 more