Pseudo-Updates - Bundles

Are we supposed to be under the impression that store packs and bundles are notable parts of game updates? Is this seriously what they focus on now and what they feel needs to be highlighted in their announcements?

Replies

• Options
    1. there is a new character also (and a new environment)

2. of all the things you could choose to gripe about - this?! wait - I just noticed your screen name; got it.

I made a post about having a zeta confirm screen that the mods dumped into feedback about gear etc.so it will never see the light of the day but I'll link it here in the hopes that something good will come out of this post

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/134251/one-simple-qol-improvement-please-zeta-confirm-screen#latest

• Options
    Daily ticket counter? :flushed:
  • cby
    105 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    absolutely: (functional and correct) daily guild coin contribution counter, a way to maintain and move mods as a set, a way to redeem massive amounts of ally points for bronzium all at once, better TB management tools for guild officers.... yes please, all of the above
  • Options
    cby wrote: »
    absolutely: (functional and correct) daily guild coin contribution counter, a way to maintain and move mods as a set, a way to redeem massive amounts of ally points for bronzium all at once, better TB management tools for guild officers.... yes please, all of the above

No, but here's another toon to sit at the bottom of your roster until it becomes farmable in August.
  • OnEMesSduPKiD
    669 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »

This

SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Why daily ticket counter just curious?
  • Options

RacerDejak wrote: »

Please!
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    Options
    1) new environment (please recall that usually new environments came in when new legendary events appeared.... could be like ewoks but who knows)

2) phasma is log in toon hinting that FO is needed for this new resistance toon

3) bundles could be FO packs (could technically be packs for a ewok type event)

Either way here we are.
  • Options
    tac gear cgallennge over haul
  • Options
    I hope the environment isn’t sand.

I hate sand.

We are just speculating on this entire update. Nothing has been released, although one of the youtubers said that it would be BB8 a couple days ago and said FO would be required.
    SHATTERPOINT - One of the world's strongest guilds
    Recruiting solid 3mil+ GP players, pm for info
  • Options
    Asic wrote: »
    1) new environment (please recall that usually new environments came in when new legendary events appeared.... could be like ewoks but who knows)

2) phasma is log in toon hinting that FO is needed for this new resistance toon

3) bundles could be FO packs (could technically be packs for a ewok type event)

Either way here we are.
    And hence, people will now decide between bundles to get FOST and FOTP up to 7 star or not get the new legendary character.