How are allies determined?

There's LS and DS, so I'm assuming the leader you use for those battles are the ones that show up as the character for your allies? @EA_Jesse
"...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube

Replies

• Arora50
    80 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That is indeed how it works. The last time you play the battle in question your leader gets added to the allied pools. That's why you see so many phasma/sids for dark sid battles and Barris/Lumi for light. Be a good ally and take out those 7 star dakas/Talia for dark side battles and for light side let your Luke/Leia/Rey/high DPS character lead.
  • Options
    ^^ this

Also just an FYI. Jesse hates being tagged in posts that are easily answered by other players. Not a big deal but it might help you get an answer to something more pressing and less answerable in the future by him.
  • Options
    @Arora50 thanks!
    @Telaan i haven't seen many answers ... i think i asked this awhile back without any answer so I decided to give it a try :P
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • Options
    No worries. Just a quick psa :p