Dagobah Raiders Guild - General Discussion

Hello Raiders,
It would be great if you could give your input on the set of rules to be adopted for future heroic raids.
More room for discussion here...
Cheers

Replies

• Options
    I like the idea of 24h with 0 damage followed by straight free-for-all. Free-for-all should always be at the same set time. Here's why:

1- everyone has the opportunity for reward.

2- reward are pretty similar once you're out of the top 3, so you're not penalised too much for missing free-for-all

3- this is the important one: the free-for-all is fun! It allows for a bit of friendly competition. To me, going in with restraint to let others score more point takes a lot of the fun out of it.

4- I know I'm going to miss a few free-for-alls, especially in the next 2 months, but I'd be glad to be able to count on my 0 damage reward when I miss the contest!

5- I really think a set time and a more rigid set of rules is the only way to retain active players and continue growing as a guild. (I want general kenobi!) Taking turns at winning the raid or trying to judge who is a heavy hitter or not is likely to cause way too much frustration.

That's my 2 cents... Cheers!
  • Options
    So what sort of rigid rule set were you thinking off.
  • Options
    Mostly consistency is important I think.
    Always keep the same attack time every time. Even when the raid gets started at a bit of an odd time sometimes, we can make sure the free-for-all period happens always at the same time. (22h or 25h later, or whatever)
    And come down on people who ignore the 0 damage. Everyone has to do the same, or people get frustrated.
    If the rules are clear and consistent, then eventually everyone in the guild is on the same page. We probably will end up swapping a few members, but I reckon it's the way to go.
  • Options
    As far as the actual rule set, I like 0 damage for 24h, followed by all-out attack. Simple!
  • Options
    Hi guys, I share the same payout as Glaargl for fleets in your guild and we have a discord chat going. Can you get him to contact me via this page so I can send me the discord channel?