Devs please have some variety on character releases

Hi guys,

Posting this in the right section (I think) as it's not a thread for the wider community, just you devs.

I've been playing for a year. I've enjoyed the variety of how we get new toons in that time, that is, until the thrawn event. We've had some for free at lower stars and I personally enjoyed the tournaments, although I understand that wasn't shared by the wider community.

Currently, the big issue imho with legendary events/character releases is that you can't ever farm anyone other than who you want us to farm because you're always trying to get to a legendary toon requirement.

Phoenix for Thrawn
Old Ben for CLS
CHS/HRS for TB

For newer players, throw some empire in for R2 and Ewoks for the rumoured super mods....tell me at what point would we have been able to do the ridiculous FO farm? considering it would require months of work with their sparse availability.

Ever since the thrawn event we've been getting a new toon every month that's left us no room for maneuverer on any other toons.

There's obviously not going to be any breaks on new toons because that's where you make your money, I understand that but you really need to change it up in terms of how they're delivered. Having it like this every single month has really taken enjoyment away from the game for me because there's still toons I want to farm outside these meta breakers but in order to remain competitive I have to do whatever CG want.

If it wasn't for the great banter I have with my guild I'd probably have thrown the towel in by now. Maybe having 1 month with tough toon requirements and 1 month off from that kind of event. That would be plenty - like a 3 star fulcrum/DN for example. I imagine that still made money, that allowed P2P players to spend money if they wanted to get these and also time to farm other toons.

I'd really appreciate any kind of response and your opinion on this. I understand the business side of things but trying to give you some input from someone that hasn't being playing since launch, as so many on this forum have.

@CG_Kozispoon sorry to tag you but I hope you get time to read this.

keep up the great work.