Territory Points Calculation

I just finished phase 1 and thought my personal territory points looked a little low. I finished off 3 platoons, so 350,000 points, did 6/6 on both combat missions, so 291,000 x2, and deployed a little over 1,412,000. I was expecting to be over 2.3 million but my actual territory points shows 2,039,462. Does this impact the guild's total territory points? Obviously it's not a big deal in phase 1, but it could potentially make a difference later on.

Replies

• Options
    Or, more likely, did I add it up wrong?
  • Options
    I don't think it is counting the points earned for completing a platoon in the personal count for the individual that finished the platoon. It is counting them in the total points for the territory though, based off the math I just did for my guild.
  • Options
    so 45k in the other direction then. I should've been a little under 2 million
  • Options
    Matt_B wrote: »

That 45k is probably what you got for deploying into the platoon.
  • Options
    Matt_B wrote: »

That 45k is probably what you got for deploying into the platoon.

So I only got 4 in before they were full and those would add up to 60k. It's a 1:1 ration of GP:TP right?
  • Options
    You should end up with your character GP plus 582,000 for clearing all the waves.
  • Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    You should end up with your character GP plus 582,000 for clearing all the waves.

Ok that's what I was thinking. So it's definitely off. My character GP is 1,412,092