Darkside future plans

Ok so I'm pretty sure I'm not alone when I say a lot of us darkside users feel like we have been shafted which we have multiple times in the past with the treatment between light and dark but now this is just ridiculous.

Last toon darkside got was thrawn and thrawn and DN are the only darkside toons that can be used at high level competitive play consistently. Now darkside no longer has nearly anything going for them. The raids where Vader used to shine and give darkside some use is no longer prevelant considering there are now troves of teams that can be used to clear raids.

At the very least I think we would like a decent response that at least acknowledges the disparity and hopefully gives us something that may indicate they have future plans.

I don't understand how you have a "holo tables" game and make an entire side of a series almost useless and it makes us darkside users feel punished.

I could go on and on about metas and how darkside has never got its fair share and could also go on and on about TB and darkside not being able to really be used as well etc.

Why is it that an entire side that depends on debuffs are easily countered with tenacity up yet light wide continues to run rampant with broken power creep kits and toon after toon

Replies

• Options
    Because they're so beyond biased towards rebels it's not even funny anymore.... Comm Luke should NOT be even remotely as good as he is it's TESB Luke ffs.... he couldn't barely even swing a saber or pull his saber out of the snow w the force at that point and they act like he's a God. It's ridiculous. Idc what anyone says there is almost no way to counter CLS teams if you don't HAVE CLS too... the only darkside team that can beat them that I've seen is Zader lead w Thrawn, Kylo, R2 and Shore Trp...all zeta'd... other than that I haven't seen any team that can beat them without CLS it's stupid. He IS NOT that good I don't get how they think he's Yoda or ROTS Anakin, he's not....he needs nerfed like huuuugely nerfed. Badly. Jedi Luke isn't even as good as they made CLS out to be I mean really...
  • Options
    Because they're so beyond biased towards rebels it's not even funny anymore.... Comm Luke should NOT be even remotely as good as he is it's TESB Luke ffs.... he couldn't barely even swing a saber or pull his saber out of the snow w the force at that point and they act like he's a God. It's ridiculous. Idc what anyone says there is almost no way to counter CLS teams if you don't HAVE CLS too... the only darkside team that can beat them that I've seen is Zader lead w Thrawn, Kylo, R2 and Shore Trp...all zeta'd... other than that I haven't seen any team that can beat them without CLS it's ****. He IS NOT that good I don't get how they think he's Yoda or ROTS Anakin, he's not....he needs nerfed like huuuugely nerfed. Badly. Jedi Luke isn't even as good as they made CLS out to be I mean really...

I find it crazy they can make crazy kits for luke but darth Vader his direct counter part has a poor under performing kit when darth Vader was the main villain...

Like ok we can make the hero OP and broken and be a holotables game but we can't make darth Vader who was stronger.... a viable kit
  • Options
    If we look into it, since the last Thrawn event, 9 lightside characters have been added to the game... 3 ewoks, 2 Han, a new chewie, a new Leia, a new droid and a game breaking toon. Also, many new reworks have graced the light side, even meta changing ones (raid Han Solo).

In the mean time, the dark side got nothing. N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Cpt Phasma is the login character for september and not even a small rework for her...